Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what the Outer East were charging. Their cameraman couldn't even keep up with the ball. OMFNL and EFNL are two of the most professional streams that I have seen yet they are the free ones.

I watch the livestream as I am too far away however there is no substitute for live finals.
1727141439823.png

Gee Yarra must be dirty with the Footy team losing, not one thing about their Loss congratulating them on the great season or anything on their Social media. Just shows that they may have gotten ahead of themselves. Any Confirmation where Stevie J will bob up?
I’ve been hearing back at AFL level for Stevie J

Hearing a few fringe players have already jumped ship and signed across the lake, not happy with a couple of the mid season recruits slotting straight in the ones.
Rumour is Howe × 2 are out the door. Also heard the same about the fringe players and even people hesitant to put thier kids into the thirds and looking elsewhere! The town isn't big enough to burn too many people. While the money won't dry up things look grim! 37 points and looking at a rebuild with limited thirds and empty stadiums every week.

Rumour is Howe × 2 are out the door. Also heard the same about the fringe players and even people hesitant to put thier kids into the thirds and looking elsewhere! The town isn't big enough to burn too many people. While the money won't dry up things look grim! 37 points and looking at a rebuild with limited thirds and empty stadiums every week.
Interesting Rumours . By sounds of things many have been burnt. Dan Howe didnt last long.

What’s gone on for people to want out?

But Dan Howe loves the club he played 10 permit games in under 13s. How can this happen

All I heard all day were people pissing and moaning about no heavy beer and the spirits being watered down.
Johno, the faithfull wanted him gone a week after last years granny. As for the "we" i was referring to everyone on here who also picked Yarra and didn't realise that the heart has been ripped out of the club. Playing infront of no supporters must be disheartening!
So Stevie J’s legacy is that he’s left Yarra with its heart ripped out and in turmoil, that’s what you’re saying. Not wanted there as early as last year eh? I recall around a third of the way, maybe even half way into last season he admitted on radio that he hadn’t done his homework on O&M opposition players when he got there. To the outsider he seemed pretty laid back, he’s a celebrity, into the piss (full strength of course) with the boys?

Last year probably anyone could have coached that side and won the flag.

Hmmm, a failed experiment.

A coach’s role should include a focus on building the club and leaving it in a stronger position than when they walked in the front door.

That’s up for debate.

So Stevie J’s legacy is that he’s left Yarra with its heart ripped out and in turmoil, that’s what you’re saying. Not wanted there as early as last year eh? I recall around a third of the way, maybe even half way into last season he admitted on radio that he hadn’t done his homework on O&M opposition players when he got there. To the outsider he seemed pretty laid back, he’s a celebrity, into the piss (full strength of course) with the boys?

Last year probably anyone could have coached that side and won the flag.

Hmmm, a failed experiment.

A coach’s role should include a focus on building the club and leaving it in a stronger position than when they walked in the front door.

That’s up for debate.
Pretty sure part of his deal was to be involved in Junior Development. They play Sundays and where was he every Sunday This year? On Triple M Radio in Melbourne. Thats not helping Junior Developmont. Losing his license also wouldnt have helped his cause living in Wangaratta and getting to Yarra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back