Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How do we rate Steve as a coach? Got given one and coughed the other up. I’d say he’s unproven (to put it kindly) Absolute masterclass from young Sam, won the mind games and out coached him when the stakes were high. Full forwards who can’t kick drop punts don’t help the cause, but the buck stops with head of the helm.

How do we rate Steve as a coach? Got given one and coughed the other up. I’d say he’s unproven (to put it kindly) Absolute masterclass from young Sam, won the mind games and out coached him when the stakes were high. Full forwards who can’t kick drop punts don’t help the cause, but the buck stops with head of the helm.
On par with he's parking at apco Geoff

Koopman kicking 0.4 was a deciding factor. He kicks 1 of those & Steve goes 35 from 38 with 2 flags. But thats footy.
Yeah, yeah, if your aunty had balls she’d be your uncle. Fact is he didn’t kick them, why do you think that might have been? You cannot take anything away from a pretty damned good effort by the Rovers on the day.

It was 120 minutes of footy, do you not think the Rovers had a few issues too?

And what about the bloody umpiring including the 15 metres in the dying stages? A gift goal, and there are others all in Yarra’s forward line.

Yarra had 120 minutes to get the job done, Rover’s got the job done!

Yeah, yeah, if your aunty had balls she’d be your uncle. Fact is he didn’t kick them, why do you think that might have been? You cannot take anything away from a pretty damned good effort by the Rovers on the day.

It was 120 minutes of footy, do you not think the Rovers had a few issues too?

And what about the bloody umpiring including the 15 metres in the dying stages? A gift goal, and there are others all in Yarra’s forward line.

Yarra had 120 minutes to get the job done, Rover’s got the job done!

Are you arguing the same point?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back