On The Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah same as me i cant seem to get on the home page from yesterday to today. I Dont know about others but this site is a bit touchy.

i wouldn't say that. it's been consistently offline for the past three days.

makes a mockery of the whole thing unfortunatley.

bit hard to wheel and deal on your list to get it ready for the season.

cant have been and web router issue if it's been down for three whole days.

exactly gezman.People are signing up for the new season..not only they will lose new people playing their game and signing up but a lot of registered users will say screw it.Only 4 days to go for my first match and i have no clue about my team list :rolleyes:

Thats Power said:
exactly gezman.People are signing up for the new season..not only they will lose new people playing their game and signing up but a lot of registered users will say screw it.Only 4 days to go for my first match and i have no clue about my team list :rolleyes:

I no my team list but i dunno if any trainers have approached me yet, my stadium should be finished by today but i cant tell, i have no clue, why this website could be possibly down for this long :mad:

The site is still down.Well the season starts tomorrow :confused: , the on the ball team posted in this forum when on the ball started..cant they post again..atleast to keep us updated.I think they messed up their servers once again..well i am moving on from this game to dream team compeition.

Thats what has pee'd me off the most is that the 'ontheball' team hasnt even got the decency to let the ppl who have signed up know what the ****** is going on!!!

Anyway i cant be ********ed with it now.....

Eddie Vedder said:
Thats what has pee'd me off the most is that the 'ontheball' team hasnt even got the decency to let the ppl who have signed up know what the ****** is going on!!!

Anyway i cant be ********ed with it now.....

YEP - I'm done. Whats stopping trhem doing this to us all season. Sure its free etc, but we put time and effort in, so they have an obligation to provide the service once they commit to doing so.
I would recommend all players boycott now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would be still interested but considering its been a week sent i sent off my registration and have yet to receive a reply i guess i wont be playing...

btw i just read their forum and from what i can gather the guy running it is saying he deliberately shut down the site to do some testing.... i mean if this was the case you would think the developers would let players know this beforehand and not after, lol sounds pretty much like a crock of ******** to me...sounds very amateur-ish!!

Eddie Vedder said:
I would be still interested but considering its been a week sent i sent off my registration and have yet to receive a reply i guess i wont be playing...

btw i just read their forum and from what i can gather the guy running it is saying he deliberately shut down the site to do some testing.... i mean if this was the case you would think the developers would let players know this beforehand and not after, lol sounds pretty much like a crock of ******** to me...sounds very amateur-ish!!
Just a load of crap eddie! i think they messed up their servers and didnt want anyone else to know.They are going to do the same ******** during the season too i bet.I'll give it a go but the bugs are ********ing me off as well.It says my league match is tomorrw..FFS give a trainer first..and the guy said my first match is on 19th and no one plays a game before 19th :rolleyes:

Thats Power said:
Just a load of crap eddie! i think they messed up their servers and didnt want anyone else to know.They are going to do the same ******** during the season too i bet.I'll give it a go but the bugs are ********ing me off as well.It says my league match is tomorrw..FFS give a trainer first..and the guy said my first match is on 19th and no one plays a game before 19th :rolleyes:

Yeh of course its crap, like someone said the concept of the game is quite good so it would of been interesting to give it a go but if they cant get their ******** together by now it doesnt look good for later on...

Anyway Thats Power best of luck with it :)

Eddie Vedder said:
Yeh of course its crap, like someone said the concept of the game is quite good so it would of been interesting to give it a go but if they cant get their ******** together by now it doesnt look good for later on...

Anyway Thats Power best of luck with it :)
Cheers mate :) best of luck to you too.. what is your team name? anyone got a trainer yet?

Yeah I have some names such as Claudio Georgevic and Elisha Casstevens, at least the site is now up and running, platnium is ment to be activated today but i dunno how 2 use it :eek:

Bug after bug..anyone else getting sick of this? i got my trainers email today..and i tried to hire them..error messages up came..so i pressed 3/4 times..and now the financials show that 4 times 25,000 bucks are subtracted from my financials :mad:

Thats Power said:
Bug after bug..anyone else getting sick of this? i got my trainers email today..and i tried to hire them..error messages up came..so i pressed 3/4 times..and now the financials show that 4 times 25,000 bucks are subtracted from my financials :mad:

If you thought that was bad i lost 45,000 four times. xtreme4s posted in the ontheball forum and said that all people will get their money back, when he fixes the problems tonight. PS when is the new foot fanatic coming out?? :confused:

Storm20 said:
If you thought that was bad i lost 45,000 four times. xtreme4s posted in the ontheball forum and said that all people will get their money back, when he fixes the problems tonight. PS when is the new foot fanatic coming out?? :confused:
you got a $45,000 trainer emailing you? WTF :eek: ..FF is due early april :)

same thing happened to me.

my trainer is $27,000 and i thought that was pretty good.

have you played this before thats power?

if so i was wondering how much money can you make each week roughly?

Remove this Banner Ad

On The Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back