On The Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats Power said:
If you are hiring a 57,000/week trainer he will provide you hell of a training for sure..but on the flipside you can go bankrupt in no time.In 22 weeks of contract you have to pay him $57000x22 =$1254000 ..that is a lot of money.. can you make that much money throughout the season?What if your investments in risky companies do not pay off.. you are going to go bankrupt.
We are given $300,000 to begin with.. so for example if you use 60,000 for the stadium development and another 60,000 for investment in private companies ..you are left with 180,000 ..so now if you make 30,000 per week for the games played (average)in the entire season(only home games count, so roughly we will earn 30,000 x 11=330,000), its still not good enough to pay off his 1254000 you promised him plus consider players weekly salary too....but you have to pay all of them off anyway and be in debt.The decision is yours mate :D, but if you can make money in some other way be confident about it ..hire him mate .I got an ok deal with a 15,000 crap trainer :D ..well hopefully i wont win the spoon

Yeh ur right...i sorta decided to go cheaper anyway but thanks for your input , cheers :D

These are the 2 im thinking of choosing between, best value one at 5, 432 bucks a week, kicking =2.5, marking=3.5, hball=8, tackiling=7, running=7.5, stamina=3 or this one at 11,387 p/week is kicking=2.5, marking=7, hball=4.5, tackling= 3.5 , running =2.5, stamina=7, both r pretty average compared to yours u bastard lol

Eddie Vedder said:
These are the 2 im thinking of choosing between, best value one at 5, 432 bucks a week, kicking =2.5, marking=3.5, hball=8, tackiling=7, running7.5, stamina=3 or this one at 11,387 p/week is kicking=2.5, marking=7, hball=4.5, tackling= 3.5 , running =2.5, stamina=7,both r pretty average compared to yours u bastard lol
5432 bucks??????? holy ******** .. man you are lucky. ...kicking is pretty ******** then.. i want to improve my duds kicking skills the most.

Thats Power said:
I think i have the best deal out of you guys :D and i thought i was ripped off here are my trainer details
K=6.5
M= 8.5
hb=8
Tackling=5
R=5
S=8.5
salary =12,500/week.. what do you guys think :confused:
Ah yes, that whips my trainer!
K=6.5
M= 8.5
H=2
T=1
R=6
S=1.5
$7,798/week for 12 weeks. Actually I think I'm good. You can only train on 2 abilities at once anyway, so for the next 12 weeks it's kicking and marking, and I'll go handball and tackling after that with a new trainer. Pretty good strategy I think, if it works!

$120,000 in high risk :eek:

Im gonna take a risk and not hire any of the trainers i got offered and take a punt on what they send me next week....hopefully sumthin a bit better will come....will put me a bit behind but ****** with what they gave me think i will risk it!!

Eddie Vedder said:
Im gonna take a risk and not hire any of the trainers i got offered and take a punt on what they send me next week....hopefully sumthin a bit better will come....will put me a bit behind but ****** with what they gave me think i will risk it!!
That is a wise decision eddie..having a ******** trainer for 1.5 fotties in 2 skill levels sucks big time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just did my first training session. and 'm starting to think i should have forgone a weeks training and punted on next weeks offers.

it will take forever to get anywhere.

most players skills only improved buy 2-3% for their tackling, and the coach has 8 footies for that.

so kicking (three footies) will take forever to get anywhere.

I had an exhibition match but nothing happened, maybe the opposition didnt put their side in.

Hmm i had my training sessions, but WTF..most of my players turned from happy to content after the training session :D ..this is weird.My marking skills improved a lot cause the coach had 8.5 footy skills in marking..but yeah gezman..the rest of the abilities will take long to develop..we will see what happens next wednesday.

Thats Power said:
Well said munga, but who do you choose to train for marking skills first? defenders? midfielders or forwards and what about kicking?
I'm going all the guys over 190cms go marking, the rest kicking. Might swap after a few weeks.

Got them going flat out 100%, no injuries after the first week of training! :D

I had my training at 90%, all kicking, and my one and only ruckman suffered an injury and is out for 12 days! I decided they all needed to know how to kick, and my trainer is decent at it however they didn't improve a whole lot. My trainer, for what it's worth..
Kicking : 8.5
Marking : 9
Handballing : 8.5
Tackling : 9.5
Running : 3.5
Stamina : 2.5

what kind of money are u guys investing..i was thinking of putting some in medium risk and if it lets me some into high risk ..not sure how much ??
I was thinking of investing bout 80 grand overall..

Eddie Vedder said:
what kind of money are u guys investing..i was thinking of putting some in medium risk and if it lets me some into high risk ..not sure how much ??
I was thinking of investing bout 80 grand overall..

Yeah i invested that much in a medium risk company but ive had no return :D

Haha this is my first go at this game :cool: does anyone have any tips for me like how much seating, terrace, grand stand, and corparate boxes i should have etc just any tips about the whole game as i have no clue. should i use my whole $300,000 before the season starts ? :D cheers any help will be good

My team name is Sainters is anyone else here in the same league ?

Thats Power said:
ok wtf happened to my exhibition match? i had one today..but it dissappeared all of a sudden :rolleyes: ..hey munga.. i thought the same too..i thought i can hire 2 trainers so i chose a cheap trainer at first and now i am stuck with him :rolleyes:

hmm bad luck about the trainer problem, i had an exhibition match today as well, but there is a bug with the exhibitions. Yeah i got a great offerfrom a trainer worth 1,765,238 not bad eh :D

Remove this Banner Ad

On The Ball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back