Prediction One season too many - Now 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Its April 2 2023 the end of round 3 and Luke Shuey should have pulled the pin last season. Not only is he washed he is also cooked.

Agree. I thought the plan was for Hawkins to take his time coming back and give Neale some games in the 1s early on (let's face it we don't usually start well anyway). Not sure that shows a heap of faith in Neale.

Henry getting injured made Hawkins do his preseason out on the ground playing

Depending on how Van Rooyen goes for the year, it could be time for Tom McDonald. Has had a really solid career and was huge the first half of 2021. Set us up really well with regular scoring and hard running from the wings up to FF.

It wasn’t just the first half of 2021, but plenty of years he has been very reliable as a KD or KF when we’ve needed him.

Depending on how Van Rooyen goes for the year, it could be time for Tom McDonald. Has had a really solid career and was huge the first half of 2021. Set us up really well with regular scoring and hard running from the wings up to FF.

It wasn’t just the first half of 2021, but plenty of years he has been very reliable as a KD or KF when we’ve needed him.
I thought I was on the Richmond board and someone was suggesting we target Tmac for a second :sick:

Yeah he's done. Looks nowhere near as mobile as he was pre foot injury.

I thought I was on the Richmond board and someone was suggesting we target Tmac for a second :sick:

Yeah he's done. Looks nowhere near as mobile as he was pre foot injury.
Nah, he will see the writing on the wall if Van Rooyen has a big year. He was really good a few years back but I’d be not expecting much at all if you did get him. Literally cover for an injury.

How’s Riewoldt going?

Tmac i always saw as a better defender from afar and played forward out of necessity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, he will see the writing on the wall if Van Rooyen has a big year. He was really good a few years back but I’d be not expecting much at all if you did get him. Literally cover for an injury.

How’s Riewoldt going?
He's just going, like the rest of our forward line. His last season no doubt, reckon he'll end up with another 40 odd goals. Samson Ryan should be ready next year.

Tmac i always saw as a better defender from afar and played forward out of necessity
He was really good in 2021. His first half set us up perfectly. Dropped away a bit, but reckon he did enough to help us win the flag.

He was really good at CHB. If we had a better outfit, and some of our forward prospects came good, he could have stayed back. Lots of busts though. Lots.

Watts
Clark
Cook

McDonald and Pedersen really toiled away for us as KPP.

What do you think of Bradke (spelling?) in the VFL? I saw some of Tigers v Bullants the other weekend and he looked like a decent FF option.
Kicked 5 last week a wasteful 2.3 on the weekend so it's been a promising start for the lad but we've played the bottom 2 teams on the ladder. The 5 goals was a bit flattering IMO, got a couple cheapies out the back. Thought his game on Saturday was much better even though he only kicked 2. Has a lot to learn but looks like a bit of a unit, good athlete, good mark, good kick. Would be surprised if he plays this year at all.

Very early days but could be a steal.

Kicked 5 last week a wasteful 2.3 on the weekend so it's been a promising start for the lad but we've played the bottom 2 teams on the ladder. The 5 goals was a bit flattering IMO, got a couple cheapies out the back. Thought his game on Saturday was much better even though he only kicked 2. Has a lot to learn but looks like a bit of a unit, good athlete, good mark, good kick. Would be surprised if he plays this year at all.

Very early days but could be a steal.

Think I saw him on the five goal game, looked good on that showing but seems like it's early days.

What do you think of Bradke (spelling?) in the VFL? I saw some of Tigers v Bullants the other weekend and he looked like a decent FF option.
Anyone will look good vs the Bullants. Let's see him against some VFL teams with AFL-listed players first.

Regardless of VR he looks cooked

Back to having the turning circle of a truck and looking too slow. Although tbf he looked like this in 20 and rebounded in 21

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

It is funny listening to Kane Cornes tip toe around the subject though. If it were any other coach he'd have had the knives out seasons ago.

he wanted beveridge to be sacked, despite him winning only the second flag in the clubs entire existence, and absolutely flogging donuts hinkley in our home prelim, only 18 months ago.

YET YA CANT TOUCH KENNY!

its absolutely ****ing insane and bizarre how much media protection teflon ken has. never seen anything like it.

he wanted beveridge to be sacked, despite him winning only the second flag in the clubs entire existence, and absolutely flogging donuts hinkley in our home prelim, only 18 months ago.

YET YA CANT TOUCH KENNY!

its absolutely ******* insane and bizarre how much media protection teflon ken has. never seen anything like it.
I like how whenever he's on 360 he has the coach of the year trophy in the background.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back