Prediction One season too many - Now 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Reid and the swans win this thread for the last 5 years running.

Talk has been that he will go on next year; personally I think he didn't play any better than Zac Tuohy in 2024 (who has been pensioned off).
I think he should hang them up; doesn't hit targets by foot the way he once did (which was his biggest strength).

With a handful of removals set from the list already, I'm okay with him hanging around and scratching his way to 300, but none of this "Too good for the VFL, so he gets 'rested' two weeks after being a sub and four weeks after he was last 'rested'."

I'd back him in to earn six-ish games next year and get his 300, but if he isn't in the best 23 in a given week, he plays VFL.

With a handful of removals set from the list already, I'm okay with him hanging around and scratching his way to 300, but none of this "Too good for the VFL, so he gets 'rested' two weeks after being a sub and four weeks after he was last 'rested'."

I'd back him in to earn six-ish games next year and get his 300, but if he isn't in the best 23 in a given week, he plays VFL.
He's absolutely cooked

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction One season too many - Now 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back