One year too many.

Remove this Banner Ad

McKernan has spent a decade running around in the 2's unable to break into some pretty average teams for any consistent length of time, for a total of 54 games at AFL level (he's played more than that in the 2's in the last 4 years!), but sure 2 good games against sides that are lacking in good tall defenders and he's in every clubs best 22. Lol. Rookie listed depth player at best. Just like Liam Jones (well, should be) or Alex Silvagni at Carlton. Jones put together a decent month together last year but is still shit.

http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/112847/Shaun-MCKERNAN

Here, have a pity notification you're clearly crying out for.
I was dead serious.

Some of his coaching decisions are ****ing perplexing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elaborate.
sticking with a zone defence that was getting torn apart. Having 2 loose defenders but not instructing either one to stay goal side of the deepest forward for starters

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Elaborate.

The SM-G930F is the Samsung Galaxy S7. It was released on March 12, 2016, so it's getting a bit long in the tooth. Well-built phone, though. Super AMOLED capacitative touchscreen.

Tapatalk is an application to allow access to Internet forums on mobile devices.
Tapatalk is primarily designed to provide improved forum access for mobile platforms over access provided by the forum software itself. The application was originally designed for Android but now also supports iOS and Windows Phone. Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.

Easily Heath Shaw at the moment, he just bombs the ball forward and waddles around the ground not adding much to his side.

I think retirement is looming by the end of the year for Heath.

The SM-G930F is the Samsung Galaxy S7. It was released on March 12, 2016, so it's getting a bit long in the tooth. Well-built phone, though. Super AMOLED capacitative touchscreen.

Tapatalk is an application to allow access to Internet forums on mobile devices.
Tapatalk is primarily designed to provide improved forum access for mobile platforms over access provided by the forum software itself. The application was originally designed for Android but now also supports iOS and Windows Phone. Tapatalk allows the user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time.
Is this a ad?

Remove this Banner Ad

One year too many.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back