Only a colonoscopy...

Remove this Banner Ad

i realise that melbourne is a crap team but were getting better, im sure your team was crap at one stage ( try every year before 2005)
and guess what in 5 years when all your decent players like roo and pointy face are gone and your best player is that spud armitage ill be LOLing at you

Bahahaha i like the cut of his jib :thumbsu:
Brett 'must be adopted- its the only explanation' Peake may even still be around to witness the harvest of the new batch of St Kilda potatoes

Ahhh, arrogant Freo supporters, I thought I'd never see the day.

Well let's just look at the last time these two teams played... Round 10, 2009, Subiaco. Sandilands vs Simmonds in the ruck. Tigers win 115 to 112.

If you're curious, the players that chopped you up were Tambling, Tuck, Foley, Deledio, Newman, and Jackson, all of whom are likely to play this week.

Shit man... that must be some decent chronic you're toking on...
Who am I to spoil another mans fantasy..:)

Shit man... that must be some decent chronic you're toking on...
Who am I to spoil another mans fantasy..:)
Not sure if you noticed there, Nightfury, but I'm talking about last time they played. Sandilands dominated in the ruck, but it didn't matter. Tigers won.

It's funny how the Tigers like Subi. I don't know why. Just suits us, for some reason.

I don't want to make Freo supporters nervous, because I know there's this massive hype about the Docker transformation, especially after last week against the Saints when every commentator in the land pronounced you "The Real Deal." FINALS FOR SURE, they say. Maybe top 4. Maybe a flag! The AFL tipster says Freo by 96 points. Now that is expectation.

I wouldn't want to imagine what would happen if Richmond beat you again. It would be some kind of catastrophe. Man, you would be sick just thinking about it. All that hype, exposed.

But don't worry, nobody thinks that will happen. Everybody thinks you have completely transformed your team from the one that lost to Richmond last year, when you gave away Brownlow votes to players like Tambling and Tuck. "Spuds!" you say. Yep. Imagine how bad it would have been if our good players had been up.

Oh wait, you don't have to: there's the time Richmond played Freo at Subi before that: Round 4, 2008. Tigers won by 64 points. I remember that because everyone was saying Freo was a good team that year. You'd won the Derby the week before, put in an honourable loss to the eventual premier, and everyone expected you to smash the Tigers.

But Subi. Richmond just like Subi, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm sure this time will be completely different.

Not sure if you noticed there, Nightfury, but I'm talking about last time they played. Sandilands dominated in the ruck, but it didn't matter. Tigers won.

It's funny how the Tigers like Subi. I don't know why. Just suits us, for some reason.

I don't want to make Freo supporters nervous, because I know there's this massive hype about the Docker transformation, especially after last week against the Saints when every commentator in the land pronounced you "The Real Deal." FINALS FOR SURE, they say. Maybe top 4. Maybe a flag! The AFL tipster says Freo by 96 points. Now that is expectation.

I wouldn't want to imagine what would happen if Richmond beat you again. It would be some kind of catastrophe. Man, you would be sick just thinking about it. All that hype, exposed.

But don't worry, nobody thinks that will happen. Everybody thinks you have completely transformed your team from the one that lost to Richmond last year, when you gave away Brownlow votes to players like Tambling and Tuck. "Spuds!" you say. Yep. Imagine how bad it would have been if our good players had been up.

Oh wait, you don't have to: there's the time Richmond played Freo at Subi before that: Round 4, 2008. Tigers won by 64 points. I remember that because everyone was saying Freo was a good team that year. You'd won the Derby the week before, put in an honourable loss to the eventual premier, and everyone expected you to smash the Tigers.

But Subi. Richmond just like Subi, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm sure this time will be completely different.

I doubt anyone was saying that we were a good team in 2008.
To answer your assignment, I'm not worried. :)

I look forward to seeing some of your new talent actually...

We've actually won 5 of the last 7 between the two at Subi, but I guess that probably is one of the better records your club has at a certain ground at the moment.

You also liked Subi when you got smashed by 80 points against Wet Toast last year. Graham Polak provided a great target up forward for you on that occasion.

If you'd watched any football this year you'd understand that this is completely different. You beat us by 64 points two years ago and 3 points a year ago. On that stat we improved by 61 in a year, I'd guess the same rate of improvement this year. Freo by 58 for mine.

You also beat Melbourne at the MCG last year by four points and they've just beaten you there by 50 odd points so it looks like everyones improving by 10 goals against you.

I doubt anyone was saying that we were a good team in 2008.
Not after we flogged you, no. It made people realize the hype machine was a little out of control and Freo were actually not that good after all.

But like I said, I'm sure this year is different! It's probably not just hype any more. It's probably like "armedwithhope" says, you are improving at the rate of 61 points per year, and soon they will have to widen all the scoreboards to fit in your totals.

By the way, I lived in Fremantle for two years, so I know how the media there dumps on you. Every year, it's West Coast this, West Coast that, while Freo is like the little runty brother everyone ignores, who goes up to his room and squeezes his hands into fists and swears that one day, one day, he'll get big and strong and show everybody. I really hope you make it.

Isn't it time you toddled off and got that extra-strength double-seamed kevlar-reinforced sleeve fitted ahead of the upcoming reaming FS? You may as well try and protect against the physical damage, because its obvious the psychological trauma has already taken its toll.

i realise that melbourne is a crap team but were getting better, im sure your team was crap at one stage ( try every year before 2005)
and guess what in 5 years when all your decent players like roo and pointy face are gone and your best player is that spud armitage ill be LOLing at you
What's more interesting is how long you're gonna stick around after your mob loses another 10 in a row and are at the pits of the ladder again :eek:
Armo would walk into your team, no questions asked.

. they will have to widen all the scoreboards to fit in your totals*.

* only when we play Richmond my friend.......only when we play tigers

Whats even more sad is that you're bagging us out about the 'hype' surrounding our team. Richmond have no hype because there is no foreseeable hope of you being anything but shit :thumbsu:

Ahhh, arrogant Freo supporters, I thought I'd never see the day.

Well let's just look at the last time these two teams played... Round 10, 2009, Subiaco. Sandilands vs Simmonds in the ruck. Tigers win 115 to 112.

If you're curious, the players that chopped you up were Tambling, Tuck, Foley, Deledio, Newman, and Jackson, all of whom are likely to play this week.

LOL

The ginger ninja doesn't fancy getting embarassed by a player off the rookie list on his birthday?

Whats even more sad is that you're bagging us out about the 'hype' surrounding our team. Richmond have no hype because there is no foreseeable hope of you being anything but shit
Whoa, whoa, I would never bag Freo! I've been nothing but positive about you guys!

I wouldn't have mentioned the losses to Richmond if I'd known you were going to get all angry and anxious. Sorry. I kind of forgot how mentally fragile you guys are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoa, whoa, I would never bag Freo! I've been nothing but positive about you guys!

I wouldn't have mentioned the losses to Richmond if I'd known you were going to get all angry and anxious. Sorry. I kind of forgot how mentally fragile you guys are.

Don't pretend you weren't being a sarcastic **** :thumbsu:

Sandilands is back Bitchmond :thumbsu:

BigFooty1.jpg

:cool:

(And don't overlook the single goal by one Kane Johnson either)

Remove this Banner Ad

Only a colonoscopy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back