Operation "Loudest, 97,000 crowd, BOO"...

Remove this Banner Ad

REALLY? is he being carried on the umpires shoulders?
Ohh that will be something to behold.
Although, nah its not his fault he won...
Maybe just keep it to the Umpires

Judd's doing a lap before the game isn't he?
Lol, should be interesting.

*edit; pipped by Matty as per usual, haha :p

Pathetic! Cry me a river you douchebags! I feel sorry for you not accepting a champion of the game. Swan was good but wasn't the eat in the umpires eyes. Thems the rules. HTFU

Pathetic! Cry me a river you douchebags! I feel sorry for you not accepting a champion of the game. Swan was good but wasn't the eat in the umpires eyes. Thems the rules. HTFU

What are the rules? If you aren't edible enough in the umpires' eyes you don't win the Brownlow?
Fair enough....

No don't boo Judd, he didn't do anything wrong.

It is the umpires, post this on the Saints board too, Goddard had a better year than Judd as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually your allocation is 13,000 plus a few more thousand who will get in. That'd just be a sad show really. Suggest you save it.

Don't think the Saints supporters share your angst. Or the corporates.

Now surely to boo anyone for being awarded Charlie, through no fault of his own, is highly unsportsmanlike - just suck up our disappointment, applaud Judd politely and go on to bigger & better things LIKE SUPPORTING THE PIES WINNING A FLAG!!!!!!!!

Everyone remembers the Premiers.

Swanny can just go out and get a Norm:D and a winning medallion:thumbsu:

Judd's a dirty sniping mercenary that plays for Carlton, anyone that has a problem booing him can GTFO
I admired Judd at WCE, but now I have no problem at all booing him, whenever he is in sight, and tonight just added to that.

I know it wasn't "his fault" he won tonight, but it just adds to the "dirt pile" that Judd is building while at Carlton.

He'd be better off going to GWS to finish his career, for his sake anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Operation "Loudest, 97,000 crowd, BOO"...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back