Opposition Fans with Questions about Swans Players for Dream Team/SuperCoach - Ask Them Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a full 22 this week, but if anyone doesn't play I'm stuffed, because only one of my emergencies (Ziebell) is actually playing! The others are either injured or haven't been picked. Glad I kept Malceski. Skipworth has been named on the extended bench for Essendon, I put him in and put Ziebell as an emergency because if Skippy plays I think he will score higher than Ziebell. Here's hoping Krakouer has taken some cement powder and is over his 'general soreness'.

13 trades left.

I hate Terry Wallace.

I think a lot of Richmond fans would share your sentiment!

At least Cuz gets to go home to Perth for the weekend. ;) Pity they're not playing the Weagles!

Hello

Just once again asking about Malceski. Is he likely to be recalled quickly or is a long stint in the 2's expected?

Thanks

No one really knows. There hasn't been any sort of indication from Roos as far as I'm aware. It will really depend on how he goes in the 2s.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Fans with Questions about Swans Players for Dream Team/SuperCoach - Ask Them Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back