Opposition Fans with Questions about Swans Players for Dream Team/SuperCoach - Ask Them Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is this if the saints pick 2 we pick 2 and if they pick 1 we pick 1. We don't get to look at their team selection before making our own and there not going to give us a free announcement of their team before were required to submit ours.

We must anticipate what there going to do and if they think were going to be weak in the ruck than they going to pick 2 to try and keep them fresh against a tiring Jolly.

Of course they're not going to give us a look at their team list. But you can get ideas, you can have last minute "injuries", etc.

Hey guys,

Was taking a look at my ruck options in SC and was hoping to find a cash cow for my bench. Is Currie going to be your 2nd ruck this year? Is Pyke likely to get early game time?

Any other bargains/expected improvements from any Swans players on your list?

Cheers.

White, Malceski, and believe it or not, but I have Shaw in my team. He's been ripping it up in training and looked good against Port. I expect big things from the bloke. :thumbsu: Roos knows how to get the best out of his imports.

White, Malceski, and believe it or not, but I have Shaw in my team. He's been ripping it up in training and looked good against Port. I expect big things from the bloke. :thumbsu: Roos knows how to get the best out of his imports.
Put Malceski and White in my team. Not convinced on Shaw. Training reports aren't enough to convince me of his quality for a SC spot.

Thanks mate.

I think out of White, Currie and Pyke, White is the most likely to play regularly this season due to the fact he can play up forward.

I don't like to give away too much about my DT but this year I'm going with White as my 3rd ruck and if either of Pyke or Currie are named in round 1 they will be my 4th.

I'm also thinking about going with White as number 3, do you think he will play 15+ games, and also what do you think he could average, 55+?

I'm also thinking about going with White as number 3, do you think he will play 15+ games, and also what do you think he could average, 55+?

Even if he plays second ruck it will be limited ruck time.

What may push him to the 55+ mark is if he switches up forward and bags a few goals.

Like a lot of big guys learning the game I think he's going to fluctuate on his score sheet.

Having said that at the moment he's on the reserves list on my SC side.

Hey guys, I had a bit of a search through this thread for Heath Grundy, and there was not much I could find, I just noticed he averaged about 67 in dream team points during the pre season, which was a up on last year.

He also only played 10 games last year, so I'm wondering how many you lot think he'll play, what kind of a role he'll have in the team and if it might differ from previous years.

Thanks in advance

Hey guys, I had a bit of a search through this thread for Heath Grundy, and there was not much I could find, I just noticed he averaged about 67 in dream team points during the pre season, which was a up on last year.

He also only played 10 games last year, so I'm wondering how many you lot think he'll play, what kind of a role he'll have in the team and if it might differ from previous years.

Thanks in advance

I think he'll play most games this season, if not all. He'll most likely spend the majority of the season down back, particularly at the start of the year while Leo Barry recovers from injury. He might see the odd bit of action up forward too.

I'm not sure exactly what his DT stats were last season but he'll definitely improve at least a little this year, not sure if he'll improve enough to represent great value though.

I think he'll play most games this season, if not all. He'll most likely spend the majority of the season down back, particularly at the start of the year while Leo Barry recovers from injury. He might see the odd bit of action up forward too.

I'm not sure exactly what his DT stats were last season but he'll definitely improve at least a little this year, not sure if he'll improve enough to represent great value though.

Thankyou very much.

He averaged 53 last year, and 66.7 in the pre-season, which is far from a dramatic increase, but if you think he is likely to be a regular, he might be worth keeping an eye on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a general SC question guys - if a player is injured until say round 3, should I leave him as an emergency or drop him all together??

as long as youre confident the players you have selected on ground play the first 3 games and/or 1 of youre emergencys are available, no probs, for example if you want Natanui as your emergency ruck, pick 2 consistant ruckmen that wont miss a game until hes available...

Im sure Ill be corrected if Im wrong!

I have a general SC question guys - if a player is injured until say round 3, should I leave him as an emergency or drop him all together??

Personally I think try and get every player on your list playing round one...(That includes your reserves)

I mean if his going to be out until round one why not get someone who is going to play the first couple of rounds and when there value goes up trade him off for the player you want...

It all means more money in the bank to use on upgrades later

Personally I think try and get every player on your list playing round one...(That includes your reserves)

I mean if his going to be out until round one why not get someone who is going to play the first couple of rounds and when there value goes up trade him off for the player you want...

fair point, Im starting to think Im in for some competition and Ive opened my big mouth way to early, at least Ill beat Malfan unless he keeps running to Grim for help...

fair point, Im starting to think Im in for some competition and Ive opened my big mouth way to early, at least Ill beat Malfan unless he keeps running to Grim for help...

Who's the competition going to come from? :p

I am just hoping to finish top 4 and look the Goods come finals.

bonza is spot on, before Round 1 you have unlimited 'trades' to get your team right. You should not knowingly carry any injured players into the start of the season. I call it the Lady Macbeth rule - out damn spot!

On the other hand, if you're asking about a player that gets injured during Round 1, it's a totally different story.

Sorry if this has already been asked guys but couldnt be bothered reading through the full 15 pages. Is Malceski fit and raring to go?? Will he play round 1? Absolute bargain at the moment.

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition Fans with Questions about Swans Players for Dream Team/SuperCoach - Ask Them Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back