No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Grin with a magnificent bump.

Fact remains, if Geelong had to play their homes games at an AFL standard ground, not Kitty Shitty litter Park, they would barely make finals.

Their “success” is totally overblown because of this fact. It’s a shit ground, shit to get to for opposition, especially interstate sides, has no wings so allows their old campaigner players to not be beaten on the spread.

Enter a proper football ground like the G. They get beaten up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that in the first 7 games of the season, Geelong were 7-0. For the next 18 games of the season, they were 9-9.

I just felt due to this season being quite even/quite weak...they were able to finish top 4 (again) on the ladder.

That Prelim Final last night, Richmond wouldn't of pressed the panic button.

Just shows you that winning one Premiership is difficult. Back-to-Back is harder, even doing 2 Premierships in 3 years is difficult too which is what Geelong were trying to do but fell short.

Richmond is the last team to win 2 in 3 years and last team (most recent team) to win consecutive Premierships (Back-to-Back).

Seriously, we had a special team who was battle hardened, especially for Finals Footy.

More glorious saltiness here…

The old Chris Scotts presser excuses after another finals loss.

And as long as he pre-empts listing them out for the world to hear with the statement 'I'm not making excuses, BUT....' he thinks we will not see through him. 🤣

'I'm going to avoid making excuses, BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT if it wasn't for bad luck, voodoo magic, and an earthquake in Peru we would have won'.

Last edited:
We have come a long way since 2017

I remember watching the 2012 swans hawks GF, on a tiny telly in a caravan in Adelaide , barracking for an ex Tiger.

Ben McGlynn pulled up sore on the Tuesday after putting his injured hamstring to test.

Mitch Morton played instead, booting two key goals in an epic victory over Hawthorn.

Stress free week ahead. Just magnificent…

I think Sydney win. I’m not trusting Hipwood/Cameron and Daniher in a grand final.
who-gives-a-shit.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back