No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't really like the Lions and Excuses Fagan so that was a tough watch tbh
Same here. I despise both sides so while one was going to lose, unfortunately one of them had made it.

Now watch while Sydney choke in another grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that in the first 7 games of the season, Geelong were 7-0. For the next 18 games of the season, they were 9-9.

I just felt due to this season being quite even/quite weak...they were able to finish top 4 (again) on the ladder.

That Prelim Final last night, Richmond wouldn't of pressed the panic button.

Just shows you that winning one Premiership is difficult. Back-to-Back is harder, even doing 2 Premierships in 3 years is difficult too which is what Geelong were trying to do but fell short.

Richmond is the last team to win 2 in 3 years and last team (most recent team) to win consecutive Premierships (Back-to-Back).

Seriously, we had a special team who was battle hardened, especially for Finals Footy.
With 3 rule changes and we did it during the equalisation era as well. That makes us arguably the GOAT.

did last night u blind campaigner
Look, i was emotionally tired and drawn out from the Jebs Friday night, Traralgon winning a flag in an upset in the 1’s then Cats choking. So much winning. I can’t be expected to use my eyes for reading all the time. 😍

Now watch while Sydney choke in another grand final.
In saying that, almost every time a side has won their way through to the GF against a team who had a week off during the finals they get smashed.

Collingwood 1980 - 81 points
Essendon 1983 - 83 points
Geelong 1994 - 80 points
GWS 2019 - 89 points

Only Adelaide in 1997 have won 4 finals to win the flag against a side who had a week's break.

Sydney at $6 over 40 points.

The old Chris Scotts presser excuses after another finals loss.

And as long as he pre-empts listing them out for the world to hear with the statement 'I'm not making excuses, BUT....' he thinks we will not see through him. 🤣

'I'm going to avoid making excuses, BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT if it wasn't for bad luck, voodoo magic, and an earthquake in Peru we would have won'.
Chris, Probs been taking acting classes. Put up bland dried parsley flakes at the presser. Disappoint on the spice Chris, disappoint.

The stuff you dish up nek year, lift it, match all the cooking. Nek level cooking Chris, demands sweet, salty, sour, and spicy.

Now get back to the kitchen.

In saying that, almost every time a side has won their way through to the GF against a team who had a week off during the finals they get smashed.

Collingwood 1980 - 81 points
Essendon 1983 - 83 points
Geelong 1994 - 80 points
GWS 2019 - 89 points

Only Adelaide in 1997 have won 4 finals to win the flag against a side who had a week's break.

Sydney at $6 over 40 points.
I reckon the only caveat on that is that only 1 of those teams had the pre finals bye, but interesting stat👍

I reckon the only caveat on that is that only 1 of those teams had the pre finals bye, but interesting stat👍
And Brisbane have had 2 really hard games in a row. Not impossible, but it will be hard. Especially with Lurch out with his shoulder.

The old Chris Scotts presser excuses after another finals loss.

And as long as he pre-empts listing them out for the world to hear with the statement 'I'm not making excuses, BUT....' he thinks we will not see through him. 🤣

'I'm going to avoid making excuses, BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT if it wasn't for bad luck, voodoo magic, and an earthquake in Peru we would have won'.
No mention of soiled adult nappies causing chafe?

We had the worst fitness staff in the comp
The Bears have got the best, how they can
Shift into another gear when the scoreboard pressure is on for 2 finals in a row is incredible.
is he victorian ? poach him

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back