No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Shows the value of a good ruck. Meek smashed English and allowed an all right hawthorn midfield to dominate an on paper much better group.

Same shit with our midfield, we have the worse tap ruck and it gives our kids no chance. Need a lot more ruck talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shows the value of a good ruck. Meek smashed English and allowed an all right hawthorn midfield to dominate an on paper much better group.

Same shit with our midfield, we have the worse tap ruck and it gives our kids no chance. Need a lot more ruck talent.

This is a big issue that our club doesn’t understand.

Hoos Admittedly, I was at dinner and missed the first half but giving the Heppell to Jamarra Ugle-Hagan.

Also a mention to Mabior Chol, who has been Footscray’s best.
I think the Bont might give it a nudge. And Weightman did four fifths of f**k all.

got the win
no injuries/ no reports
they will do the Power next week
there going to go deep in sept
power have already lost the game in their heads

This is a big issue that our club doesn’t understand.

I know I’ve been whining about it for the last two seasons but I don’t know how anyone can watch us not point the finger at our rucks. Stats hide the woeful work they put in.

Buying two clearance mids and then still persisting with Nank was shit list management.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats was an exact replica of RFC 2017 i rkn,a dozen Castagnas playin above their ability
Except we had the top end talent of Martin, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance, Edwards, Grimes. Hawthorn haven't got that. As soon as they play a team with more talent who match them for intensity, they lose.

But for now, they'll win at least one more final.

A quiet game for Bontempelli in the elimination final against Hawthorn: 18 possessions, 5 marks, 3 tackles, 8 clearances and 1 goal.

Remember, Finals Footy, whilst it's a short window (1 month = September) is when it truly matters.

13 Finals games now for The Bont: averages 22.6 possessions and 0.9 goals per game.

He isn't (yet) ahead of players like GAJ, Martin, Judd and Dangerfield. Finals footy is a different kettle of fish.

Still an awesome player though and he should poll well in this year's Brownlow medal count.

Yet, see this thread below. Some people think he is as good as GAJ, Martin, Judd and Dangerfield...

Except we had the top end talent of Martin, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance, Edwards, Grimes. Hawthorn haven't got that. As soon as they play a team with more talent who match them for intensity, they lose.

But for now, they'll win at least one more final.
System and skill has them rolling, but elite talent drags teams over the line in crucial moments.
It will be interesting to see how far they go.

Bloody Albanese..... never knew it was possible to have a PM worse than Rudd and Gillard. Another flight for a photo op. I'd love to see someone quiz him on the Hawks and see the gerbil splutter and sputter.

we've already had a worse one, when that clown morrison went for a photo op during bushfire season, most disgraceful shit i've seen

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back