No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

we've already had a worse one, when that clown morrison went for a photo op during bushfire season, most disgraceful shit i've seen
what about when tony abbott said to the soldier shit happens when someone got killed

Watching last night and tonight's games I have to say, unbiased opinion hand on heart our 2017-2020 dynasty team was on another level, we were a machine. These current Cats and Hawks teams would not have got even close.

it's what I find so funny about people who call those years a 'weak era', we curbstomped the competition into the dirt - just like what federer nadal and djokovic did to tennis, made everyone look pathetic in comparison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the Bont might give it a nudge. And Weightman did four fifths of f**k all.

Was tempted to give it to the Bont but he kicked a nice goal at the start of the last and would’ve had two in a minute if Michael Bolton hadn’t touched it on the line and he set up Weightman for what should’ve been another but Weightman being Weightman couldn’t finish it off

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back