No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

They will sneak out again once he goes to bed at 9pm
Season 4 Sleeping GIF by The Simpsons

Does Fagan smile at all nowadays?

Can't blame the bloke for being miserable. By all accounts a lovely, genuine caring guy who's had his reputation destroyed by a bunch of bitter, broke deadbeats looking for an easy payday because he apparently "nodded at something said" 10 years ago. I zone out 10 times every meeting and nod to pretend I'm paying attention all the time lol

Charlie Cameron wins the campaigner award for not shaking the kids hand.
Award handed out of course by dog stewart.

Mate you great deals being a member
Bowls club the go tonight,half price piss.
Surfs clubs in QLD ,give it away.just avoid the machete gangs on the way home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heeney went from Dusty like in the QF to a poor man's Josh caddy in the GF

Had a feeling about this game.

The fact that Sydney started so slowly for a number of months, then lost a few games, a couple, badly, had me concerned about their attitude.

Last week was where I really started to doubt. They had the game well in control, they were toying with Port but they were also ****ing around. Having a bit of fun, sharing it around. Not doing tough stuff, not looking for the next progression just playing keepings off, going short and sideways and almost lauding it over Port.

What I want to see from a potential premier is ruthlessness. They should be dishing out punishment. They should be hungry and last week after putting the game away early they coasted.

A soft game last week and regularly winning from losing positions, which attitude also probably created, during the season possibly had this mob in my view a bit ahead of themselves.

Maybe it's the loss they need to have. This group will be together for a while but if I'm right, in the future they will look back on this day. Whether it becomes the catylist for a better attitude or it is just a lost opportunity we will see.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back