No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Battled hardened players. 8 year rebuild. Academy benefits.

That’s the mountain we have to climb. We are now on ground zero. We start to lay the foundations. This draft we need 7-8 top class draft selections that will form the nucleus of the next side who will challenge.

But it won’t be a quick turnaround and I’m not sure we have the right coach. But it’s gotta be a long term view. From the club and fans. I’d either steers off that, problems will happen.

That nick Blakey is a shape shifter right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battled hardened players. 8 year rebuild. Academy benefits.

That’s the mountain we have to climb. We are now on ground zero. We start to lay the foundations. This draft we need 7-8 top class draft selections that will form the nucleus of the next side who will challenge.

But it won’t be a quick turnaround and I’m not sure we have the right coach. But it’s gotta be a long term view. From the club and fans. I’d either steers off that, problems will happen.

It's funny because I remember Lions supporters at the beginning of their finals campaigns against us calling us the battle hardened team. Now they are the benchmark and the rebuild we need to look too.

It's funny because I remember Lions supporters at the beginning of their finals campaigns against us calling us the battle hardened team. Now they are the benchmark and the rebuild we need to look too.

Get in the talent then develop them well. Have clear idea of how we want to play and make sure we stick to the plan. But the draftees we take this year, need pre season after pre season after pre season until they are ready.

On another note.

We got the wooden spoon.

And Meatball matched that in this mornings GF sprint qualifier.

CFL circle jerking with glee.

But..........looking forward to the upcoming draft. The only way is up Tiger brethren.

It's time for the Dark Side "Richmond" to rise again.

The Force is strong in this one.

You Must Star Wars GIF by Regal

Star Wars Vacation GIF by Disney Parks

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back