No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Umpires stole that game. Most of their last half goals were from invented free kicks. Danihers 2nd last goal was a disgrace. Sam Taylor pushed by Daniher and his outstretched arm clips the ball knocking it out of bounds. Insufficient attempt lol commentators are dishonest too. When has one ever called out the putrid umpiring.
Didn’t see it that way. Saw one team ramp up the pressure while the other fell away. Sure there were rubbish frees, just like there are in every single game. Giants choked as much as Brisbane won it.

Yep. By 100 plus
Why is everyone acting as if Geelong are some powerhouse? They’ve been ordinary this year and have had the softest draw. Don’t let the Port result fool you. Port rolled over for them. Geelong’s midfield is one of the worst in the comp. I fully expect Brisbane to win and win well.

Why is everyone acting as if Geelong are some powerhouse? They’ve been ordinary this year and have had the softest draw. Don’t let the Port result fool you. Port rolled over for them. Geelong’s midfield is one of the worst in the comp. I fully expect Brisbane to win and win well.
Yep. Apart from Cameron, Stewart cough, Danger, etc. their list sucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, an ordinary midfield. Brisbane now full of momentum too.

Who’s going to stop Geelong from winning the Premiership?
Sydney who lost by 88 points the last time they played in a final?
Port Adelaide who lost by 84 points the last time they played in a final?
Brisbane that who by 74 points the last time they played in a final?

I won’t be surprised if none of these interstate sides come close. GWS was the last team that could touch them IMO. I don’t hate Geelong unlike many on here, so I’m fine with them winning. But I just don’t see it any other way.

Umpires stole that game. Most of their last half goals were from invented free kicks. Danihers 2nd last goal was a disgrace. Sam Taylor pushed by Daniher and his outstretched arm clips the ball knocking it out of bounds. Insufficient attempt lol commentators are dishonest too. When has one ever called out the putrid umpiring.

💯 - from the moment the Giants got 44 points up, the umpires stepped in with a slew of dodgy calls

I hope your right

It’s because Geelong aren’t winning on talent alone. These interstate sides surrounding them are mentally weak against Victorian sides.

That’s all there is to this. I don’t care who wins though

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back