No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a finals choke as bad as the Giants this year. There’s no gaurantees in footy you have to win them when you’re up there.

Biggest choke Australia has seen since Michael Hutchence.

Who’s going to stop Geelong from winning the Premiership?
Sydney who lost by 88 points the last time they played in a final?
Port Adelaide who lost by 84 points the last time they played in a final?
Brisbane that who by 74 points the last time they played in a final?

I won’t be surprised if none of these interstate sides come close. GWS was the last team that could touch them IMO. I don’t hate Geelong unlike many on here, so I’m fine with them winning. But I just don’t see it any other way.

Geelong would have beaten the Giants going off the past 2 weeks. Lions have the talent on the list and their midfield is far better than Geelong's.

Why is everyone acting as if Geelong are some powerhouse? They’ve been ordinary this year and have had the softest draw. Don’t let the Port result fool you. Port rolled over for them. Geelong’s midfield is one of the worst in the comp. I fully expect Brisbane to win and win well.

I hate Geelong but they are a good side when they play their style.

However, they get a leg up over every other Vic side with a soft draw and a genuine home ground advantage in 9 games each year.

They are trash at the MCG. But get gifted 7-8 wins a year because of Kitty Litter Park.

theres only one bloke on the giants forum with like 20 accounts. AFL pays him to make it look like people give some sort of shit.
Alright I'm back

Screenshot_20240914_224725_Chrome.jpg

VFL conspiracy

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Brett Daniels, you cost your team the game. Gives away a 50 which results in a goal, then GWS gets a free on the edge of the goal square a certain goal but selfish Daniels decides to take the advantage and misses an off-the-ground kick from 2 meters out. Instead of going back out to a 25-point lead, they are only in front by 19 points.
The Lions kick the next goal, (2 goal turn around) and the lions gain momentum and go on to kick the next 3 to win the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brett Daniels, you cost your team the game. Gives away a 50 which results in a goal, then GWS gets a free on the edge of the goal square a certain goal but selfish Daniels decides to take the advantage and misses an off-the-ground kick from 2 meters out. Instead of going back out to a 25-point lead, they are only in front by 19 points.
The Lions kick the next goal, (2 goal turn around) and the lions gain momentum and go on to kick the next 3 to win the game.

In relation to the advantage call, are we sure he knew they’d been awarded a free?

Geelong would have beaten the Giants going off the past 2 weeks. Lions have the talent on the list and their midfield is far better than Geelong's.
Geelong aren’t winning because of their midfield though. It’s their ends that are keeping them in it. Port pretty much broke even against Geelong’s midfield but still lost by 84 points.

My concern with Brisbane is their accuracy and efficiency. They’re in for a long day if they do that 4.12 crap again. They need to dominate the midfield AND kick straight.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back