No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

bunch of arrogant discusting carnts their supportsers, look at the raspberry Chol got,racists to the core,imagine Bulldogs supporters did that to Jamagar,thought they embarrsed themselves whilst revealing who they really are and humiliating Chol last night,cant wait till the little FKRS r put in their place

View attachment 2103417
Good post mate. Nailed it. 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitchell is a good coach obviously got the players buy in to , shit and piss really should have got top 4 lost 4-5 games but under a kick
next time they are top 4 theyll win the flag easily

Take the Cattery away from Geelong and shove em into Marvel stadium for their home games and I bet it would be a different story.
True , but they played good the other night , as much as I hate the campaigners they do recruit well etc , they will win the flag it they play swans or plastics , if hawks get in gf I rekon they can beat cats

Newcome and D’ambrosio had over 60
Possessions between who both cost the Hawks
A slab, that's recruiting at its best
Still can't beat our haul.
Lambo/Nank/Grigga/Houli.
Oh and Lynch for free.

Shows the value of a good ruck. Meek smashed English and allowed an all right hawthorn midfield to dominate an on paper much better group.

Same shit with our midfield, we have the worse tap ruck and it gives our kids no chance. Need a lot more ruck talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nank was never a tap ruckman.
Funny we still won 3 flags

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back