No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

How's the commentors even after Blues lost. Talking about how good Blues were in the 2nd half. LOL

Blues to be talked up going into next year again. šŸ¤£
Standard AFL line...no more dominant sides...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• 20220830_142837.jpg
    20220830_142837.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Pardon the intrusion. You guys gave me great joy on this thread when this meme was born 2 years ago. So I thought I'd share these I made back then but never shared them, till now. Better late than never hey hahahahha.

Cheers View attachment 2104469View attachment 2104471View attachment 2104473View attachment 2104470View attachment 2104472View attachment 2104474

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app
You are welcome man! FYI only one of your attachments works,I get a permissions error on the others.

Hawks will beat swans
Bloody hope giants get to granny
Would be epic to see them knock out cats at mcg

If hawks get past port they wont get past swans at the SCG. Dogs are not a pressure team like Swans and GWS are.
I felt hawks were allowed to easily transition without any hard core pressure put on them. They wont get it that easy against the swans at the SCG with the swans fans cheering them on.

If hawks get past port they wont get past swans at the SCG. Dogs are not a pressure team like Swans and GWS so I felt hawks were allowed to easily transition without any hard core pressure put on them. They wont get it that easy against the swans at the SCG with the swans fans cheering them on.

Hawks will beat Port easily. But I agree re Swans, will be too strong for them. Swans got killed in key positions today and still won. But Hawks are weaker than Swans in key positions.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back