No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton losing feels just as good the next morming.
Wonder if their fans still think they can come back to win?
My Blues partner is devastated. Thinks they just need a Nick Haynes from GWS to add a cool head on field next year. šŸ˜‚

I think heā€™s a bit p!ssed at me as he caught me laughing quite hard at !/4 time and muttering under my breath about them being on ZERO points.

Then at half time when I said ā€œyou are lucky the Lions will choke at some stage and make you believe you have a chanceā€. He wasnā€™t amused. But I was!

I went to bed before at 3/4 time and he is that delusional he possibly thinks me watching the game was putting a hoodoo on the Blues šŸ¤£

All seems right with the world this morning!

My Blues partner is devastated. Thinks they just need a Nick Haynes from GWS to add a cool head on field next year. šŸ˜‚

I think heā€™s a bit p!ssed at me as he caught me laughing quite hard at !/4 time and muttering under my breath about them being on ZERO points.

Then at half time when I said ā€œyou are lucky the Lions will choke at some stage and make you believe you have a chanceā€. He wasnā€™t amused. But I was!

I went to bed before at 3/4 time and he is that delusional he possibly thinks me watching the game was putting a hoodoo on the Blues šŸ¤£

All seems right with the world this morning!
Blues problem is their midfield they rely on Cripps and if he doesn't have a brownlow game they lose. They are 2 one paced. Cerra, Walsh, Hewett, Kennedy & Acres. Vanilla, Vanilla, Tractor, Tractor, Vanilla. They are just accumulators.

They are wasting arguably the best 2 key forwards in the game ATM and one of the comps best midfielders and hope it continues.

They recruit the likes of Williams & Saad thinking just because they can run quick it will make them better. They should be looking at small forwards, anyone can play half back if they can run had have decent footskills. Overrated

Last edited:

Can't believe Curnow failed in a other final, he was unsighted last night.
james whale horror GIF by Maudit

drinking carltoon tears all day

their board truly believe they have the best list in the afl and are baffled as to why they have failed

excuses range from crazy vossy cant coach to the fitness bloke

I think their list is just 85% full of overpayed spuds who cant play the game
To be fair, their fitness guy is as bad as Meehan.

He went on record saying something like "being in charge of strength and conditioning is about pushing players beyond their limits, right to the edge, and just hoping they don't break"

Hoping they don't break. **** me dead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair, their fitness guy is as bad as Meehan.

He went on record saying something like "being in charge of strength and conditioning is about pushing players beyond their limits, right to the edge, and just hoping they don't break"

Hoping they don't break. **** me dead.
bullchit

they had their whole team on the park until really late

ā€˜Not following footy right if you disagreeā€™: Hostā€™s bold claim Blues ā€˜have to be flag favouritesā€™​

AFL journalist and radio host Sam McClure has boldly claimed Carlton ā€œhave to be premiership favouritesā€ and if anyone disagrees ā€œtheyā€™re not following the game rightā€.

Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

He's such a cancer on clubs... Dumbest campaigner of the last 40 years.

Take the hint robbo, no one likes you and no one wants to be around you.
how about when he ragdolled the 70 year old coach in a training drill, didn't play much after that. :D

Last edited:

ā€˜Not following footy right if you disagreeā€™: Hostā€™s bold claim Blues ā€˜have to be flag favouritesā€™​

AFL journalist and radio host Sam McClure has boldly claimed Carlton ā€œhave to be premiership favouritesā€ and if anyone disagrees ā€œtheyā€™re not following the game rightā€.

There is some terrible footy journalists around, I mean a scary amount. But this bloke is by far streets ahead of any of them when it comes to his complete lack of knowledge of the game, his blatant one eyed love for carlskank, and his complete fabrication of stories.

Anytime I see an article with his name on it, I automatically assume itā€™s bs

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back