No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Richos still my favourite player of all time. As great as Dusty was. Richo made being a tigres fan bearable for 15 years of misery. But he's putrid with his comments and usually leans the other way defending the opposition like a cuck. He's the only non biased commentator and never speaks up for us. He probably defended Danger in the 2020 flag whilst criticising Vlastuin for giving Dangerflop an ouchie on his funny bone.
Yep agree I loved watching him play, but I hate when he commentates our games. Rather he sat on the boundary line and cried like the rest of us.

We were so blessed to have a mighty team from 2017-2020. Humility, always respect for the opposition but once we crossed the white line it was take no prisoners mode. This brash full of it Hawthorn team could learn something from us.
Reckon Brisbane are bad winners as well, Port are sore losers. Seems to be the way the game is going now.

Was certainly a dumb thing to do , could even say it was a big factor in Port winning , just dumb
We all didn't have a problem when Bolton showed the ball to the Blues back in the day. I think everyone is too soft now, one comment sends everyone into a fit, one coaches comment and the melts happen. Ken will unfairly cop shit for days now, yet if no one worried about a plain tweet to begin with then none of this would be talked about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id back Yze if he did the same, love a bit of character and emotion in the coaches. AFL is so shit on how they control the narrative.
Why ? It’s weak as piss . FMD he’s carrying on like they’ve won by 10 goals , he could have said something after at the presser instead of mouthing off like a 5 year old to a player

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back