No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Just shows negativity sells, CH 7 getting the two most negative nancy's

Just shows negativity sells 7 getting the two most negative nancy's
Apparently she's jumped ship for a slab of beer and a carton of smokes... every week

I will do anything for my cats

Danger interview on 3AW on the way in.

Mentioned Holmes injury twice in the first 2 minutes.
Couldn’t get the rotations etc blah blah. Injuries, bounce of the ball, no need to analyse the game.
Someone down there needs to just quietly whisper he went up in the ruck, free kick, dropped a simple mark, blasted the ball indiscriminately and was nowhere to be seen when Lions were running rampant.
The excuses are what costs them. When we were kings there was some very harsh pushback from every direction, regardless of who you were.
Humility.

Danger interview on 3AW on the way in.

Mentioned Holmes injury twice in the first 2 minutes.
Couldn’t get the rotations etc blah blah. Injuries, bounce of the ball, no need to analyse the game.
Someone down there needs to just quietly whisper he went up in the ruck, free kick, dropped a simple mark, blasted the ball indiscriminately and was nowhere to be seen when Lions were running rampant.
The excuses are what costs them. When we were kings there was some very harsh pushback from every direction, regardless of who you were.
Humility.
Whingers the lot of them at Geelong. I laughed when I saw the article in The Age putting up excuses why they lost.

I am on the 'Geelong vs Richmond' thread haveing a good time triggering them.

Brownlow showing us Tiger fans what we have known for a century.
Umps are corrupt runts.
KB,no Brownlow.
Geoff Raines,no Brownlow.
how many brownlows would kb have finished on if he wore the navy blue prison uniform ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so thier sayin Crappas 2024 season is the greatest individual season from a player @ anytime in the history of VFL/AFL football bar none 😂 😂 😂 😂
Hey CFL i gotta plane in the backyard of me Townhouse ,wanna buy it ? i'll give a good deal on it, i promise ya
Pinocchio-0c95b07e17.jpg

Wonder if there are any young Sydney/brisbane players who were tiger fans growing up and fancied doing a ginnivan after the GF 🙏

so thier sayin Crappas 2024 season is the greatest individual season from a player @ anytime in the history of VFL/AFL football bar none 😂 😂 😂 😂
Hey CFL i gotta plane in the backyard of me Townhouse ,wanna buy it ? i'll give a good deal on it, i promise ya
at the end of the day, nothing will change and nothing will be looked into.
we got bigger things and events to focus on.
finals done / b.low done / G.F this week
and then we are onto the real stuff = trade week .. 13 day count down is go!

Whingers the lot of them at Geelong. I laughed when I saw the article in The Age putting up excuses why they lost.

I am on the 'Geelong vs Richmond' thread haveing a good time triggering them.

Keep the Pussies supporters, the fake accounters and the foreign lurkers on their toes.

Kosi is a defender. He was as a junior and still is. Don’t get rid of him just move him back. Give McBean a one year contract. He already knows our system
Don't think this will happen.

However, Mr Bean is a captain ... He could organise our forward movement / structures (did someone say Kmart Podsiadly).

Like JR8 won't be much kack slowing a ball coming out. Kosi way better at this.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back