No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Then I wouldn't have been around for 37 years prior to 2017. I'll be around for a few more maths lessons if you need them...

secret smell GIF

Creed is the best character change my mind

Oscar Mcinerney seems a solid human

Premiership medals to the entire finals squad seems like a sensible way forward.
So it won’t happen.

I still maintain that it should be Gold medals for the 22 on GF day, Silver for any player who played a senior game during the season, and bronze for everyone else.

Rememeber Lions were 2-7 this year. Also remember Lions were 44 points down on GWS in the SF and 25 points down on Cats in PF. Lions struck "Lightening in a Bottle" at the right moment and the rest is now history.

This narrative has taken hold but Lions were never 2-7. They were 2-5. Then 3-5. Then 3-1-5. Don’t get me wrong, it was a brilliant effort, but they were never 2-7.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hoos Disappointed not to have seen the game today and therefore unable to award a Heppell (ironically, saw the man himself in the back of a Hilux pre-game 😱) but it looks like I would’ve been spoilt for choice, with the Swans supplying 12 of the worst 14 players on ground, including Logan McDonald in Jeremy Finlayson territory with one touch

Hoos Disappointed not to have seen the game today and therefore unable to award a Heppell (ironically, saw the man himself in the back of a Hilux pre-game 😱) but it looks like I would’ve been spoilt for choice, with the Swans supplying 12 of the worst 14 players on ground, including Logan McDonald in Jeremy Finlayson territory with one touch
A player who only gets one touch in a GF should be awarded the Dyson Hepell medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennett is 11 years older than Fagan and still remains in high demand .
Don’t be knocking age , many older woman have given young blokes their first sexual encounter .

3a8374da68a40424ee9c53db7c913526.gif

Remember mid-season when Whately said this Swans team was the best we’d seen in a decade … and others in the media got just as giddy … when will these muppets learn not to blow their load early in an effort to downgrade the Tiger dynasty ??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

the Swans supplying 12 of the worst 14 players on ground, including Logan McDonald in Jeremy Finlayson territory with one touch
A player who only gets one touch in a GF should be awarded the Dyson Hepell medal.
I could really be the inaugural Finlayson Medal. The Heppell medal goes to the most outstanding act of disappearing during a game (spoilt for choice today), but the Finlayson medal is more specific. It's only for those special few who only touch the ball once in a grand final.

I could really be the inaugural Finlayson Medal. The Heppell medal goes to the most outstanding act of disappearing during a game (spoilt for choice today), but the Finlayson medal is more specific. It's only for those special few who only touch the ball once in a grand final.

💯 - Happy to award a Finlayson to McDonald 🏅

Thought that Lohmann would be the X-factor this year.
Played only six games in the previous two years.
Played every game this year.
Doesn't get nervous or panic in the big games, has come on in leaps and bounds.
He kicked a bag against us this year, doesn't usually mean anything but we probably should have seen it coming

Thought that Lohmann would be the X-factor this year.
Played only six games in the previous two years.
Played every game this year.
Doesn't get nervous or panic in the big games, has come on in leaps and bounds.
Unlike the entire Sydney team.

End of the day, Cats would have defeated the Lions.
Glad they didn't.
Chris Scott and assistants were too lenient on Holmes.
He should have been subbed off immediately with the injury.
He chewed up 20 minutes of match time, wearing down their rotations.

Battled hardened players. 8 year rebuild. Academy benefits.

That’s the mountain we have to climb. We are now on ground zero. We start to lay the foundations. This draft we need 7-8 top class draft selections that will form the nucleus of the next side who will challenge.

But it won’t be a quick turnaround and I’m not sure we have the right coach. But it’s gotta be a long term view. From the club and fans. I’d either steers off that, problems will happen.
We definitely don't have the right coach.

In the end we beat Sydney first in 2024, so Yze deserves credit as the mastermind of their downfall.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back