No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

What evidence do you or the AFL have that proves it was nothing more than a medical episode? I’m looking for evidence, not feelings.

I agree that the Stengle episode is highly suspicious, but these issues always come back to the law, not feelings.

All the rest is just a melt.

Do you believe the AFL integrity unit investigated what happened in the Stengle incident to cause an elite athlete to be hospitalised at 3am but able to play football 6-days later ? Did they look at CCTV? Interview anyone? Interview Stengle? Yes or no?

The AFL didn’t want to find out what happened.

But a blow up doll at a private function that offended seemingly 1 person … integrity unit goes into beast mode.

Wake up… pls.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just because they dropped the ball punishing Stengle (and I think they clearly did) doesn’t mean that the GWS players shouldn’t be reprimanded

That’s would consistent sure but it’s consistent in the wrong direction if that makes sense

They should be punished with fines or warnings, no worries. 4-week suspension is lunacy. They talk so much about mental health of young men … here is a young
fringe player who has made a poor error of judgement, albeit in a private setting. There was no malice in what he did … it was just typically juvenile, drunken behaviour at a footy club end of season p*ss up in what he thought was the safety of the company of his mates.

If anyone can put their hand up and say they haven’t done something just as juvenile if not worse when a young person having had too much to drink then I say they’re lying. But we can recover with a hangover and a bit of private embarrassment the next day.

But now this poor kid will forever be known for this thanks to copping a 4-week suspension, which doesn’t start for 5-months.

How’s his mental health you think? The AFL doesn’t give 2 sh*ts about his mental health… they only care about brand management, which is why the Stengle incident was swept under the carpet (don’t want to uncover what might have happened there), but this is front page news to show what great ‘keepers of the code’ and moral angels the AFL is. It’s absolutely hypocritical BS.

Do you believe the AFL integrity unit investigated what happened in the Stengle incident to cause an elite athlete to be hospitalised at 3am but able to play football 6-days later ? Did they look at CCTV? Interview anyone? Interview Stengle? Yes or no?

But a blow up doll at a private function that offended seemingly 1 person … integrity unit goes into beast mode.

Wake up… pls.

Can speak with experience the AFL integrity department is predominately only worried about the PR of the AFL .
They have been made aware of their own staff engaging inappropriate behaviour of a sexual nature and within a few days that person obtained a promotion .

They spend hours upon hours attempting to get something, including lengthy investigations , on anyone who is prepared to speak up about inappropriate conduct including trying to use bigfooty , which they monitor strongly .

They actually think they are above the law and have jurisdiction over anyone who has ever watched a game far less been involved further .

There is a book being put together which is far more damming than anything Mick Warner’s disclosed and involves bullying/ inappropriate behaviour toward 100’s of people around the country and some overseas .

The word is that the GWS situation is a lot worse than what is being released in public not just the stuff that’s been released.
It’s actually quite F’d up.

Harry perryman a magpie.
Culture

Woke is as woke does.

Who was the Saints player that got suspended for 6 matches because he called a couple of oppos '******s'? Probably should have just called them campaigners and it would have been ok.

I mentioned the case on a Supercoach forum and copped a 6 week ban for quoting the word '******'

*Edit.... there was no swear filter
when you said Saints, I thought you were going to complain about the uproar of mad monday burning dwarves.

Wake up… pls.

You have zero evidence but major feels. Poor baby.

Can speak with experience the AFL integrity department is predominately only worried about the PR of the AFL .
They have been made aware of their own staff engaging inappropriate behaviour of a sexual nature and within a few days that person obtained a promotion .

They spend hours upon hours attempting to get something, including lengthy investigations , on anyone who is prepared to speak up about inappropriate conduct including trying to use bigfooty , which they monitor strongly .

They actually think they are above the law and have jurisdiction over anyone who has ever watched a game far less been involved further .

There is a book being put together which is far more damming than anything Mick Warner’s disclosed and involves bullying/ inappropriate behaviour toward 100’s of people around the country and some overseas .
What experience? List your experience and expose them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should be punished with fines or warnings, no worries. 4-week suspension is lunacy. They talk so much about mental health of young men … here is a young
fringe player who has made a poor error of judgement, albeit in a private setting. There was no malice in what he did … it was just typically juvenile, drunken behaviour at a footy club end of season p*ss up in what he thought was the safety of the company of his mates.

If anyone can put their hand up and say they haven’t done something just as juvenile if not worse when a young person having had too much to drink then I say they’re lying. But we can recover with a hangover and a bit of private embarrassment the next day.

But now this poor kid will forever be known for this thanks to copping a 4-week suspension, which doesn’t start for 5-months.

How’s his mental health you think? The AFL doesn’t give 2 sh*ts about his mental health… they only care about brand management, which is why the Stengle incident was swept under the carpet (don’t want to uncover what might have happened there), but this is front page news to show what great ‘keepers of the code’ and moral angels the AFL is. It’s absolutely hypocritical BS.

Major major feels.

Sounds like the church of Scientology, a cult.

What evidence do you or the AFL have that proves it was nothing more than a medical episode? I’m looking for evidence, not feelings.

I agree that the Stengle episode is highly suspicious, but these issues always come back to the law, not feelings.

All the rest is just a melt.
Collapse in a nightclub, ambulance called, Ty taken to hospital. I've just had need to call for an ambulance & be hospitalised myself.
The amount of times the 2 paramedics then different nurses/doctors asked who I was, what happened. Discuss the medical treatment was torture.

Stengle passed out, comes to at some stage in company of people who rang. They'd be grilled by ambos, doctors nurse be grilling him too. What happened? Drink spike? Blood tests for sure. They love a blood test.

There'd be coke present at the hospital blood test. The hospital won't discharge a patient until 110 % certain the medical problem has been fixed.

Can AFL summon a players hospital records?

Police did come into the hospital I was in to speak to a woman ~ DV situation.

Drink spiking men is a crime & I guess nightclub & Ty woudda been spoken too.

Last edited:
The way the AFLs drug policy was exposed as a complete joke a while back and there was zero fallout from it gives us little reason to trust them, let alone white knight them.
I’m not white knighting anyone. I’m just pointing out that these events and their response occur within a legal framework.
It’s not that complicated.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back