No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is everyone assuming it was a mental health issue/suicide attempt? Has it been reported as so and I missed it?

Why is everyone assuming it was a mental health issue/suicide attempt? Has it been reported as so and I missed it?

Its been hinted, plus there is a lifeline number on each of the articles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe they have or would have been front ending the crap out of the contracts of Curnow,Cripps,Weitering,Marchbank etc
They wont get into trouble until the likes of Dow,Sps,McKay etc come to free agency period

They will lose some similar to Richmond but dont think any stars will be leaving

Maybe one of those players will do a D.Beams

Bolte bridge so only way up is driving your car up then the fact they also installed suicide fence so you’d have to climb up it and jump from the top to fall off

Also on reddit ppl claim to have seen it

i blame champion data for rating him the fourth best defender in the comp, they should have a good hard look at themselves, people can’t live up to the fantasies they dribble
Who's fourth in the what now?

Jimmy Bartel was a champion player in his prime.
Now football director at the GWS Giants.
Thin skins at the Cattery, they have bristled at his criticisms of the club.
They don't take any sort of criticism well, be it constructive or otherwise. Just look at that sook of a coach for confirmation.

madge is top 4 behind harris andrews, mcgovern1, and tross :drunk:
Okaaaayyy...

I'd like to see the game that these "experts" are watching. I don't think it's the same one I've been looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back