No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Tackle: Mark Robinson’s likes and dislikes from Round 15, 2019

Dishonourable finals fixture

Money over the integrity of the competition is the AFL’s go, which is unfair on Geelong. If the Cats earn a home final in the first week and are playing an interstate team, it should be at Kardinia Park. The AFL acknowledged on Saturday it should have a definitive ruling on the finals schedule and it would border on scandalous if Geelong wasn’t rewarded. If it’s the Giants, Crows or Eagles, the game should be at the Cats’ home ground. If it’s choosing between an extra 20,000 at the MCG and finals integrity, surely integrity wins out.

Last edited:

From the Dees board -

We have a few 'tanky' games on the run home. Play Saints, WB and North who are all around our mark and holding us from moving up the ladder.

Hell, we even play Carlton next week who are much improved...

Edit: to clarify, I'm not advocating tanking, just making the observation that we have some sorta '8 point' games on the run home which will dictate our draft stock.

Shithole club. Shithole supporters.

From the Dees board -

We have a few 'tanky' games on the run home. Play Saints, WB and North who are all around our mark and holding us from moving up the ladder.

Edit: to clarify, I'm not advocating tanking, just making the observation that we have some sorta '8 point' games on the run home which will dictate our draft stock.

****hole club. ****hole supporters.
Discrace

Funny what’s happening at norf , they’re hell bent on re inventing themselves , underlining their “ shinboner identity by returning to the club anyone that’s ever been on the payroll , regardless if they’re the best candidate for the job or not . If I was a consultant , I’d ask them, are they Shaw that’s the correct course. Strange

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when we used to be like Freo all those years ago .. win a couple of games against quality teams, get the fans hopes up but then lose to lower sides in heart breaking fashion LMAO

Sucks to be them
Wonder if Lyons was joking and hugging his Freo players after that game?!?!

Get around it on the MB.

94eb5c341b9ff7a2478c9f58ea520ee4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Dees board -

****hole club. ****hole supporters.
Should send it to the AFL integrity unit.

Funny to read the Melb melts.
"Best list" in the comp, why doesn't Goodwin deliver etc?
View attachment 701442
Their list is so overrated. Their strength last season was their midfield and it now looks like it needs a complete overhaul. Viney, Jones and Brayshaw are cooked. Oliver is a gun but has stagnated. Harmes has been decent and Gawn is still a beast.

Their forward line is struggling as well. Tom McDonald has barely turned up this season. Weideman had a Mason Cox like game against Geelong and has reverted back to junk since. Petracca hasn’t developed into the player everyone thought he would be and their smalls haven’t kicked on at all. Melksham is a good player, but he’s been injured for a while. When Jayden Hunt has been your best forward for the year you know you’re struggling down there.

Their defence has held up alright and is now their strongest area on the field. Salem is having a great year and is probably their only player who has improved on last year. They’ve found one in Hore and May has looked good at times. I also rate Lever and Jetta, however both have massive injury concerns.

I don’t see a premiership in their list. I think Carlton are better positioned to win a flag than Melbourne are and I would pick their list over Melbourne’s any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back