No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got thread banned from my own thread. If you want to see why the MB is a toilet, go have a read. And 90% of Geelong supporters are just genuinely head ****ed by us. That much is true. Never seen a thinner skinned supporter base who can’t actually debate. They’d rather yell, abuse and button mash (which is ironic).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going anywhere near that main board thread, but Geelong fans do realise that for finals, you have to open up 50% of the tickets to the opposition team?
No comfort of your season ticket like a regular H&A game.

I'm not going anywhere near that main board thread, but Geelong fans do realise that for finals, you have to open up 50% of the tickets to the opposition team?
No comfort of your season ticket like a regular H&A game.

Of course not ... LOL but imagine if 18,000 eagle supporters took half their tickets away LOL would be hilarious

Lol cats fans and club are the worst in the comp by a country mile . Shit ****ing colours , shit song , shit litter park , boring as bat shit inbred campaigners , ****ing w***er of the century as coach , a ****ing w***er of a captain and there best player Dangerflog the sports greatest pretender and actor, and to boot a bald headed ****ing homophobe hypocrite who believes he’s Jesus .

I got banned, but this is allowed on the MB. keep in mind one of these guys is a mod. Don’t really care if i am breaking rules here.

2613d74bae5f7e36f74d77514a3d7cd1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bucks doesn’t know what to do, going to **** halfway through the year wasn’t part of our 2018 so ‘what would Dimma do’ is a tricky question for him.

I heard it from a very good source that Buckley rang Konrad Marshall today and asked if there were any more chapters in the book that he might have missed .

Gotta keep that stuff behind closed doors
Always gonna be clash’s with people on the list but when it spills out on the field it’s never a good sign of where a club is at
I dont mind it as long as it's sorted out there and then.
Sometimes you don't have the ability to sort it out later. Responding well shows clubs are in a good space and able to challenge each other.

Has anyone asked the question of “the edge” as to whether it’s set to mono or stereo??

The Kelly goal the edge goes off before the ball reaches the goal post and Dangerfield is touching the other post at the same time as the edge is going off?

Either it has a stereo system where it picks up both goal posts OR they looked at the wrong goal posts edge recording...

Not a single commentator has Mentioned Dangerfield hitting the other post as the edge reacts ...

wonder if it's gonna come out that the demons did some weird camp like the crows did recently? they are truly mentally damaged this year. i didn't think they had as good of a list as many were saying, 5-8th at best but they have been woeful and look miserable out there
Nah they would have refused to go on camp if it was too hard
St Kilda are listed as one of Collective Minds clients.

Melbourne remind me of us when the rumours were around there was a group of players undermining the coach and running the show.

Has anyone asked the question of “the edge” as to whether it’s set to mono or stereo??

The Kelly goal the edge goes off before the ball reaches the goal post and Dangerfield is touching the other post at the same time as the edge is going off?

Either it has a stereo system where it picks up both goal posts OR they looked at the wrong goal posts edge recording...

Not a single commentator has Mentioned Dangerfield hitting the other post as the edge reacts ...
Being discussed on AFL360, jsut noticed Danger hugging the post as I read your post.

MY money is on an untried system was implemented as a knee jerk. Shame as it worked last week, this week it has been a rabble. Hopefully they learn from it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Being discussed on AFL360, jsut noticed Danger hugging the post as I read your post.

MY money is on an untried system was implemented as a knee jerk. Shame as it worked last week, this week it has been a rabble. Hopefully they learn from it, but I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah I can’t believe nobody has even mentioned it though... not surprised Robbo missed it but there’s a few sharp observers in footy media/commentary.

My bet is they pulled up the wrong goal post signal because they saw more activity on the read out.

In happier news, my Foxtel stream via air drop lost connection just as Chris Scott started having a whinge about Dangerfield losing a marking contest and the rules of the game

That’s a win in my books!!

Now I can go to sleep without putting any pins in my Chris Scott voodoo doll.

Yeah I can’t believe nobody has even mentioned it though... not surprised Robbo missed it but there’s a few sharp observers in footy media/commentary.

My bet is they pulled up the wrong goal post signal because they saw more activity on the read out.

In happier news, my Foxtel stream via air drop lost connection just as Chris Scott started having a whinge about Dangerfield losing a marking contest and the rules of the game

That’s a win in my books!!

Now I can go to sleep without putting any pins in my Chris Scott voodoo doll.
COuldn't believe he was claiming you can't have any front on contact AT ALL and Danger should have been awarded a free. Longmire was of the opinion, which I am too, if your eyes are on the ball, you are good to fly back. If you take the mark, it's yours, you miss the ball and hit the player, its a free.

I guess this is whats wrong at the moment, 2 coaches and they both have diferent interpretations of our rules.

COuldn't believe he was claiming you can't have any front on contact AT ALL and Danger should have been awarded a free. Longmire was of the opinion, which I am too, if your eyes are on the ball, you are good to fly back. If you take the mark, it's yours, you miss the ball and hit the player, its a free.

I guess this is whats wrong at the moment, 2 coaches and they both have diferent interpretations of our rules.

I reckon you’ll probably find reactions would’ve been 50/50 in the box on game day with any given coach... because of the heat of the moment.

Reckon Chris Scott is the only one self righteous enough to carry that opinion and announce it on national TV though. Such a smug campaigner, the minute Geelong starts losing games he is in trouble because he certainly hasn’t got a likeable persona to keep him around the club

I reckon you’ll probably find reactions would’ve been 50/50 in the box on game day with any given coach... because of the heat of the moment.

Reckon Chris Scott is the only one self righteous enough to carry that opinion and announce it on national TV though. Such a smug campaigner, the minute Geelong starts losing games he is in trouble because he certainly hasn’t got a likeable persona to keep him around the club
CScott is the smartest man in the room he would know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back