No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick of hearing 'Trent Cotchin knocked out Dylan SHiel'

Just got mentioned on the couch, pretty sure it was mentioned a couple fo times during the Essendon game too.

WHat is their fascination with it at the moment??
Prolly tired of talking about Dusty and his chop sticks!!

St Kilda Sainters haven't played finals since 2011.
"Trout" Cho has been at the helm for six years.
Is he the right man for the job?
They actually say he will coach in 2020 as well.
View attachment 701712
Stuffed their rebuild up which resulted in the sacking of their last manager (Tony Elshaug) last year. They have good young players, but the problem is the lack of quality senior players. Probably will perform better with a new coach but they don't have the cattle at the moment to challenge.

Stuffed their rebuild up which resulted in the sacking of their last manager (Tony Elshaug) last year. They have good young players, but the problem is the lack of quality senior players. Probably will perform better with a new coach but they don't have the cattle at the moment to challenge.

Yup they were trending upwards up until 2017... the same year Riewoldt and Montagna retired nobody has stepped up to fill the void of those two losses

It’s not talent they lack its on field experience and leadership

COuldn't believe he was claiming you can't have any front on contact AT ALL and Danger should have been awarded a free. Longmire was of the opinion, which I am too, if your eyes are on the ball, you are good to fly back. If you take the mark, it's yours, you miss the ball and hit the player, its a free.

I guess this is whats wrong at the moment, 2 coaches and they both have diferent interpretations of our rules.
Yeah but only one is on the rules committee

they may be cooked - the game in 4 weeks against us will answer a lot of questions for both clubs
Pies will play their leggies off in their granny,I think we will be better prepared this time though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great vision of the Pies on Talking footy last night with multiple occasions of guys jumping out of the way on contests. Yes it happens to guys occasionally but not about 8 times in the same game with different players. Some pretty soft stuff by the Pies. Bucks is starting to run out of excuses. I think they are a big chance of not making the top 4 as they have a pretty hard run coming up and could easily lose 3 out of the next 4.

Some great vision of the Pies on Talking footy last night with multiple occasions of guys jumping out of the way on contests. Yes it happens to guys occasionally but not about 8 times in the same game with different players. Some pretty soft stuff by the Pies. Bucks is starting to run out of excuses. I think they are a big chance of not making the top 4 as they have a pretty hard run coming up and could easily lose 3 out of the next 4.

It’s time to launch operation ‘free Jake Stringer’. Because if Essendon can pull it off, they have what it takes to compete with the top sides in the competition for years to come.
I like the nucleus of this group. And despite some struggles this year, I think the best way for them to get the maximum results is by adding another key forward who is going to command a little more respect from the opposition.

Shaun McKernan and Mitch Brown are great role players but dropping someone like Jon Patton into the Bombers’ forward line would change the entire dynamic. That would allow Stringer to take the third best defender, making him an absolutely brutal match-up for the opposition.

With his agility and ability to pinch hit in the midfield, he can be Essendon’s version of Dustin Martin.

It’s time to launch operation ‘free Jake Stringer’. Because if Essendon can pull it off, they have what it takes to compete with the top sides in the competition for years to come.
I like the nucleus of this group. And despite some struggles this year, I think the best way for them to get the maximum results is by adding another key forward who is going to command a little more respect from the opposition.

Shaun McKernan and Mitch Brown are great role players but dropping someone like Jon Patton into the Bombers’ forward line would change the entire dynamic. That would allow Stringer to take the third best defender, making him an absolutely brutal match-up for the opposition.

With his agility and ability to pinch hit in the midfield, he can be Essendon’s version of Dustin Martin.

huh!?!?!

I noticed that C.Scott is biting the hand that feeds him, having a crack at the AFL for the locking in the GF at the G for the next 40 years.

This club had their coach and captain literally on the rules of the game committee last year!! as well as ex player Hocking and supporter Whankly championing their cause and giving them a direct say in what direction to take the game! Giving them more time than any other side to adjust to the coming rules and they still bitch and moan. They are fast starting to rival the godees as my most despised footy club. What a bunch of entitled sooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back