No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a campaigner, couldn't give a s**t about the supporters

Patrick Dangerfield just said on SEN that if there was to be a Geelong v Richmond final it should be played at Geelong for the fairness and integrity of the game. He acknowledged that 70,000 fans would miss out on attending and would have to watch it on TV.

Sounds like Clangerfield does not even know the ruling. Hosting a "State final" refers to playing that final at the largest venue in that "state". Not "Home Ground Final". It amazes me how dumb these players are when they don't even know the rules. So unless our Geographically Challanged Geelong players and supports have different state boundaries, your shanty town is still in VICTORIA - so you clowns have a VICTORIAN HOME FINAL.

around the 18 minute mark.

Dave Matthews from GWS basically confirms the trelol deal to pies was dodgy as ****, despite what their supporters have tried to tell us in the past :tearsofjoy:

Glad we dodged that one.

thanks for the link Wacky Tiger

around the 18 minute mark.

Dave Matthews from GWS basically confirms the trelol deal to pies was dodgy as ****, despite what their supporters have tried to tell us in the past :tearsofjoy:

Glad we dodged that one.

thanks for the link Wacky Tiger
That was damning and it speaks volumes about Treloar’s character. Basically wanted to leave GWS for money and the limelight, preferred Richmond then all of a sudden it was Collingwood after his manager moved there. I was shocked when Matthews said that he alerted the higher authorities about it. Must’ve been some proper dodgy sh*t going on behind the scenes there. He still sounded genuinely pissed off about it. Collingwood are such a grubby football club.

Cornes is a wank sometimes but at least he’s not afraid to have an opinion and will stand by it

Getting over the only response he gets on anything he says about he didn’t make it as a fire fighter

People need some new material

Cornes is a wank sometimes but at least he’s not afraid to have an opinion and will stand by it

Getting over the only response he gets on anything he says about he didn’t make it as a fire fighter

People need some new material

Yeah I don’t mind that he doesn’t give a **** and will try and pot anyone. Love how he goes after Dangerfield any opportunity he gets.

Yeah I don’t mind that he doesn’t give a **** and will try and pot anyone. Love how he goes after Dangerfield any opportunity he gets.

Anyone who pots Dangerfield and Tex on the regular are alright in my book

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was damning and it speaks volumes about Treloar’s character. Basically wanted to leave GWS for money and the limelight, preferred Richmond then all of a sudden it was Collingwood after his manager moved there. I was shocked when Matthews said that he alerted the higher authorities about it. Must’ve been some proper dodgy sh*t going on behind the scenes there. He still sounded genuinely pissed off about it. Collingwood are such a grubby football club.

I basically shared that info at the time and pie supporters still can't get over it lol

If we played 17 games how would you decide who gets 8 home games and who gets 9? It just doesn’t work. Even if you alternate years it gives half of comp an advantage each year. I don’t think playing each team an equal amount of times is necessarily a solid basis for a fair draw. I don’t follow any other sports than NHL, and they have a lot more games played, put in that you might play one team five times and another only twice. A draw can never be 100% fair and I think what we have now works fine.
Every team gets
8 home
8 away
1 neutral ‘rival’ match

Every team gets
8 home
8 away
1 neutral ‘rival’ match

yeah but what happens when your "rival" is sh1t tier?

Especially for interstate teams as they would always get their derby so you cant even just change it to another team of similar quality to your own.

your effectively giving some number of teams a free win over everyone else before the season start

yeah but what happens when your "rival" is sh1t tier?

Especially for interstate teams as they would always get their derby so you cant even just change it to another team of similar quality to your own.

your effectively giving some number of teams a free win over everyone else before the season start
You still only play every team once, I’m not suggesting a double up

Danger holds the record for the most clangers in a final which was at the G.

View attachment 702634
Have all these w*nkers got together and decided to have a collective whinge about having to play at the big scary MCG or something? Why is this coming out all of a sudden? Did they do a ladder predictor after training one night and all have Richmond finishing 4th? That would explain it.

What a campaigner, couldn't give a s**t about the supporters

Patrick Dangerfield just said on SEN that if there was to be a Geelong v Richmond final it should be played at Geelong for the fairness and integrity of the game. He acknowledged that 70,000 fans would miss out on attending and would have to watch it on TV.
Ch7 likes this.
Must be on their payroll.

If we played 17 games how would you decide who gets 8 home games and who gets 9? It just doesn’t work. Even if you alternate years it gives half of comp an advantage each year. I don’t think playing each team an equal amount of times is necessarily a solid basis for a fair draw. I don’t follow any other sports than NHL, and they have a lot more games played, put in that you might play one team five times and another only twice. A draw can never be 100% fair and I think what we have now works fine.
What we have now is shit in my opinion. Alternating years would be much fairer than what we currently have.

Ch7 likes this.
Must be on their payroll.
So 70,000 fans would miss out if a Final between Geelol and Richmond was held at KittyLitter Park!
So as long as your happy DangerFlop and 70,000 miss out your ok with it!
It's all about you DangerFlop and what you want...forget the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back