No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demons are going hard for Adelaide defender Alex Keath offering multiple years and big coin 650-700k which will probably cost them their first round pick

If it goes through the dees will have a lot of coin tied up in their backline and paid big deals for them

Lever Is on 800k and cost 2 first rounders

May ain’t on a penny less then 700k and they got rid of hogan to bring him in

They could have close to 2.2-2.5 mil of the cap locked into 3 defenders who don’t really change much

Mays body is already showing signs of being cooked

Lever is an intercept defender gets exposed playing on a man and coming off an acl also still sleeps with the light on after Towner and caddy roughed him up in the granny

And keath is 27/28 played 25 games and is unknown on the big gorilla forwards

All over the shop are the dees they need pace and good footskills more than anything
Imo they need some lightening outside pace!

Apart from the AFL there is another big player who has influence and don't want the Grand Final or other Victorian finals played at other venues. That is the MCC.

If the Grand Final and other Victorian finals are played at another venue, the MCC membership would be a lot less attractive.

Last edited:

someone ranting like a little bitch in cb17's cats homeground main board thread lmao
Oh boy, talking about checking facts, did that clown research where the scats played GC this year before ranting about us playing GC away.

And if we didn't play GC away then guess where we would play them, at the other venue he is ranting about, might need to go over and fill him in on those facts.

EDIT: just had a look at the actual post and it was a Sydney fan ranting LOL hahahahahahahaha thought it was a scatter. LOL

Any”draw”where you play everyone once and then a handful twice is already a joke but further compromised by permanent fixtures.
If everyone played eachother once then it could be taken seriously.

I agree.

As they add more and more teams it becomes more and more uneven.

And don't get me started on the ****ing ******ed way they are unable to have a rotating fixture in the space of one season. Pretty simple, first you put in the must have games like Anzac day, etc. Then since you only have what, only 5 rounds that double up these days, so you pencil those in for the first 5 weeks and the last 5 weeks. Then fill in the rest of the fixture. But no, they have to **** that up as well and play the same team twice in the space of a few weeks and other times you have to wait until round 21 to play some other team for the first time.

Simply, this is incompetence at a grand scale.

The more we have to put up with shit fixturing the more I think we should have two conferences (16 games in total), and then play teams from the opposite conference once (another 9 games). Top 4 teams from each conference go into the finals. Who gives a **** if the players don't want to play 25 games, just scrap the pre-season.

Demons are going hard for Adelaide defender Alex Keath offering multiple years and big coin 650-700k which will probably cost them their first round pick

If it goes through the dees will have a lot of coin tied up in their backline and paid big deals for them

They could have close to 2.2-2.5 mil of the cap locked into 3 defenders who don’t really change much

Lever is an intercept defender gets exposed playing on a man and coming off an acl also still sleeps with the light on after Towner and caddy roughed him up in the granny

All over the shop are the dees they need pace and good footskills more than anything
Keath. Poor man's **** Broad. Jump on youtube and type in James Crosthwaite. Watch the Geelong keeper smash him when he bowled puss for Melbourne in Vic Premier Cricket

Personally I don’t think there is much chance we will be playing Geelong week one of the finals I’d just happily make the 8 this season.

Why, every real chance we can be 4th on the ladder in just 4 short weeks.

As for the 8, every real chance we will be two games inside the eight after this week.

Why, every real chance we can be 4th on the ladder in just 4 short weeks.

As for the 8, every real chance we will be two games inside the eight after this week.
Just my opinion that we won’t thats all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep and they'll wear their gay white away shorts and we'll be wearing the black home Guernsey. Umpire will probably get them to do the coin toss as the away team again.

Then 95 000 tigers at the g against the plastics.

All we need to do is factor Adelaide into the bargain again.
If we finish 4th, it'll be W1 - Geelong, Prelim - GWS, Granny - West Coast

I really wanna see that!

For any of the younger posters you know how ******* pathetic cats fans are?, and how mentally f’ed up pies fans are?

just watch if the blues ever come good again.
It’s like a cross between the two on ice.
2018 season opener, my mum and I shared the train ride back to our car with a lovely Carlton supporter who kept ranting on about how 'we almost beat the reigning premiers, THE REIGNING PREMIERS'! :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Brisbane Lions never finished first on the ladder in the years they won the flag.

We peaked too soon last year. Now granted the team have taken it too far this year going the other way but if we can hit peak form at the right time anything is possible

Melbourne desperately need outside pace/class to compliment their ball winners. I don’t understand why they never address this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back