No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at Bunnings today had my tigers cap on on asked one of the blokes working there about a hedger , he tells me about the hedger , he then makes a throw away comment “ be a long time until you win another one “ I said win what , he said a premiership . Right place at the right time was why we won apparently , and of course he was a Pies supporter . I said did you go to the gf last year ? He said yes , I said yeah I watched it on tv was great result . *******

Should of reminded him of 2 flags in 60 years. WTF is he on about?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Was at Bunnings today had my tigers cap on on asked one of the blokes working there about a hedger , he tells me about the hedger , he then makes a throw away comment “ be a long time until you win another one “ I said win what , he said a premiership . Right place at the right time was why we won apparently , and of course he was a Pies supporter . I said did you go to the gf last year ? He said yes , I said yeah I watched it on tv was great result . *******
I told a scumwood supporter to **** off tonight
At a function he was carrying on about the free
That maynard should have got in the grandfinal
Which cost them the flag i said what about howe holding the ball which wasnt payed your side has been kissed on the dick with frees last year and this year then he started with some other crap
About seagull being unlucky to get 10 weeks
I said i dont want to hear your shit ****.off
He never came near me for the rest of the night.

I told a scumwood supporter to **** off tonight
At a function he was carrying on about the free
That maynard should have got in the grandfinal
Which cost them the flag i said what about howe holding the ball which wasnt payed your side has been kissed on the dick with frees last year and this year then he started with some other crap
About seagull being unlucky to get 10 weeks
I said i dont want to hear your **** ****.off
He never came near me for the rest of the night.

I just wanted to buy a hedger and not get told by a stores employee that we fluked a flag .

And then said I'm off to Mitre 10 to buy a hedger and talk footy with the WCE supporters! Boom Tish! :thumbsu: :p:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Collingwood has our measure. What *********. They beat us in the prelim when Dusty was on one leg and half a dozen blokes had the gastro, and they beat us in Round 2, the week after Rance went down, when Jack broke his wrist, the whole side was underdone, Balta was in his second game and Stack and Ross hadn't even debuted. Measure, my arse.
Delusion at it's finest

Not so sure. Our first quarter against the Hawks when Clarko had them playing kick to kick behind the play in defence just like the Pies in the last three games, Dimma countered by pushing players not into space but up onto the players (usually three of them) to totally shut that system down allowing no eventual transition out of defence. Second qtr Clarko resorted to plan b going one on one with quick ball movement because we were totally on top.
I'm looking forward to the next Pie game as I reckon that's going to be Dimmas plan and we will get to play the game on even terms, not on the Pies terms like in the last three games.

Get the majority of our injured back and the Cats are the only threat
It's not that we can't beat the Pies, it's that right now they deserve to be labelled better than us and go in as favourites.

It would be an upset if we beat them, put it that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he comes back and Reinjures the knee I'll be here blaming you blokes

Patience is a virtue and kick 2019 out of the books
Question is if we make finals(5-8 most likely)what is the measured reward vs risk game?
Elimination final?-Not worth the risk.
Semi?-As above.
Prelim?-I say yes.
But i guess we have to decide that early as he may need some gametime in the vfl.Which brings us back to the reward vs risk question.
Dimma will have to ask mrs hardwick how confident is she that the boys will make it to a prelim so far out.

lol pies lost to freo at the G. we flogged freo with our vfl team in perth ffs

gws lost to melbourne and hawthorn at the G

west coast at the G with our full side in is 60/40 to us
Reported for making sense.

When was the last time Pies played convincingly well? I thought they looked better last year.

It's like the ninth rubbish, was on the train home the other week with a scat and bullflog fan and we are talking about where each team will finish and i say about 5-7 on the ladder, bullflog then goes " or ninth " i said " huh " he goes " or you will finish ninth because it would be funny " and i say " whatever gets you off mate " and then i was pretty much you both can STFU now and leave me alone.

It's why i don't like talking footy with oppo supporters because they just can't help themselves and always kill the convo with a childish put down that is just not needed.

Fake Pies supporter.
Pies supporters don't work.

When was the last time Pies played convincingly well? I thought they looked better last year.
They are winning we are not...they have a big coxy we have an injured Rance and a slow Astberry...
They have the free kicks we have the bottom spot on the free kick differential ladder sewn up...

All of my pie supporter friends have only seen 2 premierships, me 6 Tiger premierships
giphy.gif

It's like the ninth rubbish, was on the train home the other week with a scat and bullflog fan and we are talking about where each team will finish and i say about 5-7 on the ladder, bullflog then goes " or ninth " i said " huh " he goes " or you will finish ninth because it would be funny " and i say " whatever gets you off mate " and then i was pretty much you both can STFU now and leave me alone.

It's why i don't like talking footy with oppo supporters because they just can't help themselves and always kill the convo with a childish put down that is just not needed.

I generally assume people who go down the ninth path don’t know much about footy. We haven’t finished 9th in over a decade now.

I have mates who don’t follow who like to throw ninth jokes at me yet couldn’t even tell you who Gary Ablett is. It’s funny.

Surprised Bunnings employs Collingwood fans. One they probably nick stuff everyday and two far too dumb to be giving advice on power tools. Unless it a crowbar or a tool helped to steal a car.

Surprised Bunnings employs Collingwood fans.
One they probably nick stuff everyday and two far too dumb to be giving advice on power tools.
Unless it a crowbar or a tool helped to steal a car.
And they always seem to hide in the corners...avoid eye contact...never smile cos of their ugly teeth?!?!?...mumble something about being busy!...then walk fast away!!...
Old habits die hard...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back