No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now hang on, in Gils last big presser he was telling us record crowds and it’s never been better. You saying something different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't believe anything that comes officially from the AFL and/or Gil...

I don't believe anything that comes officially from the AFL and/or Gil...

Oooh boy, you realise Gil and Stephen have spooks patrolling these boards. Good luck in Siberia :(

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Hahaha pies are ******* shiiiiit.
Just seen the scores now after being absolutely pissed all night. Eat sh1t filth. Not even the umps could suck you off enough to get you into the game..
Like we said in here, pies are lucky the umpires helped them win a couple of matches this year.

It because of the Geelong/Collingwood bias and the rule changes every year

And rigged umpiring. Bontempelli is allowed to hold onto the ball for an enternity without being pinged or just throw it away and it's play on. Meanwhile, someone like Riewoldt can receive the sort of treatment you hear about in a Neil Oliver documentary and still not get a free.

And rigged umpiring. Bontempelli is allowed to hold onto the ball for an enternity without being pinged or just throw it away and it's play on. Meanwhile, someone like Riewoldt can receive the sort of treatment you hear about in a Neil Oliver documentary and still not get a free.
Hey...we will do the smart commentary around here stick with the lego! ;) :p :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane Cornes calling out Danger for playing up to the cameras. So good.

I don’t know how people can even say he doesn’t
Anytime he goes down it looks like he’s broken both his legs and lays on the ground for 5 mins but always manages to play the games out

Rance did his friggin ACL and waited the game out and celebrated with the boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back