No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How did this go down with Whateley when he was asked? I haven't been an SEN listener since Whateley took over KB in the mornings.
He kind of laughed at it. It was quite funny.
Who was it?

The salt of oppo fans, especially St Kilda fans about our 7 MCG games on the trot is so tasty.
How dare we play away games against MCG co-tennants at their home ground!

St Kilda is considering asking for a priority pick because of a massive injury count to their top line players.

Collingwood should of got picks 1,2 and 3 last year if that’s the case. #brave

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So brave injury after injury. No worries. If he didn't put a finger in the umps arse while he was blowing him on game day it wouldn't break. GAGF

Scott then had a dig of his own at Richmond, which doesn't leave the MCG for the rest of the home-and-away season.

“I’ll tell what I did give a bit of thought to, is the fact that Richmond have won an inordinate number of games in a row at the MCG, and we’re facing that sort of scenario again,” Scott said on SEN.

“There is every possibility that Richmond could play their last seven games at their home venue at the MCG, not qualify for a home final, but play their first final at their home venue for the eighth time in a row."

In 2017 the Tigers finished third but their qualifying final against the second-placed Cats was played at Richmond's home ground in front of a pro-Tigers crowd of 95,028 fans.

“I think there is some paranoia around the competition about home ground advantage because everyone acknowledges how important it is," Scott said.

“If you told someone in the US for example that a team could play at the Grand Final venue for the last seven times in a row and then not qualify for a home final but still play the MCG, I think they would laugh at us.”

Richmond was fixtured to play its final seven home-and-away matches at the MCG, including two away games against Collingwood and Melbourne, after just six MCG fixtures in the first 16 rounds.

Editor’s note: we’ve won one game in a row at the MCG and the last team that defeated us there was....

GEELONG.

Scott then had a dig of his own at Richmond, which doesn't leave the MCG for the rest of the home-and-away season.

“I’ll tell what I did give a bit of thought to, is the fact that Richmond have won an inordinate number of games in a row at the MCG, and we’re facing that sort of scenario again,” Scott said on SEN.

“There is every possibility that Richmond could play their last seven games at their home venue at the MCG, not qualify for a home final, but play their first final at their home venue for the eighth time in a row."

In 2017 the Tigers finished third but their qualifying final against the second-placed Cats was played at Richmond's home ground in front of a pro-Tigers crowd of 95,028 fans.

“I think there is some paranoia around the competition about home ground advantage because everyone acknowledges how important it is," Scott said.

“If you told someone in the US for example that a team could play at the Grand Final venue for the last seven times in a row and then not qualify for a home final but still play the MCG, I think they would laugh at us.”

Richmond was fixtured to play its final seven home-and-away matches at the MCG, including two away games against Collingwood and Melbourne, after just six MCG fixtures in the first 16 rounds.

Editor’s note: we’ve won one game in a row at the MCG and the last team that defeated us there was....

GEELONG.

4767033f539e9e3bd59560d98e1eb77c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEELONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back