No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

never heard of him but ill take your word for it
He’s a ****ing jet. Got that Dusty like ability to get out of tackles and can go forward for a goal.

Hipwood just hates the ball coming down on top of his head. He’s just pissweak in those situations. Even worse when a pack is involved.
Lets be honest.He'd make a great ballerina.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I get out of tonight is Brisbane aren't ready, panic under pressure in big games and have no plan B. Geelongs experience won tonight but they're not winning the premiership
Suspect forward line , hipwood hasn’t come on and his tall mates are nowhere near premiership quality

Hipwood is another one I just don’t get. I’ve never seen him play anything better than a 6/10 game.

If Lions are the best side in it we’re gonna cruise to the flag. They have a handful of stars then a bunch of shit trucks. Their stars are very good though.

Hipwood is another one I just don’t get. I’ve never seen him play anything better than a 6/10 game.

If Lions are the best side in it we’re gonna cruise to the flag. They have a handful of stars then a bunch of sh*t trucks. Their stars are very good though.
I’ve said it once I’ll say it a million times , just make the cut tigers , anywhere anytime, any place

If Lions are the best side in it we’re gonna cruise to the flag. They have a handful of stars then a bunch of sh*t trucks. Their stars are very good though.
They have a great nucleus of talented kids.Can see them being regular finalists for a fair while.
But if i was them i'd cut my losses with hipwood and trade him while he still has appeal.

I reckon too.
Geez that kid Norf has Simpkin can he ******* play! We should steal him could you imagine after the Dusty stuff.
Well, I can make you upset.

If the academy rules were brought in 12 months earlier, Jy Simpkin would've been zoned to Richmond.

Fine margins. Yes, he's a future gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back