No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read the scores right? Geelong won after losing two players in the first quarter and being behind at half time???

What did Brisbane do last night? I didn’t watch the game just saw some updates.

Why would my post saying a woman is hotter than another on Fox footy get deleted as sexist , lol seriously . But yet this site advertises sports apparel with a picture of 10 women lined up with There back sides showing . Hypocrisy 101.

Bigfooty dont control the ads shown here.

It was more the direction the convo was going more than anything, not every post deleted was bad, but comments like (not made by you) “Has a pr0n look about her” is quite demeaning, especially to women who want to be respected for thing’s that arent related to their appearance.

There are also female posters on this board, lets remember that.

Bigfooty dont control the ads shown here.

It was more the direction the convo was going more than anything, not every post deleted was bad, but comments like (not made by you) “Has a pr0n look about her” is quite demeaning, especially to women who want to be respected for thing’s that arent related to their appearance.

What I said wasn’t sexist , anyways whatever .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would my post saying a woman is hotter than another on Fox footy get deleted as sexist , lol seriously . But yet this site advertises sports apparel with a picture of 10 women lined up with There back sides showing . Hypocrisy 101.
It says more about the deleter than what was actually deleted.
Unfortunately very strange and sad times we live in.

It says more about the deleter than what was actually deleted.
Unfortunately very strange and sad times we live in.

A world where women are seen as more than just their looks and how they compare to others?

Anyway, lets move on and get this thread back on topic

A world where women are seen as more than just their looks and how they compare to others?

Anyway, lets move on and get this thread back on topic
What was the topic again? Oh yes...how about those Lions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back