No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

do the commentators not remember who we had out when we played port

Had no midfield playing and if it wasnt for a brain fart by caddy we would have given them a real scare if not won

Just had another look at Ports draw, I know you can only beat who is in front of you but retrospectively they have had the softest draw of the year.

Played Eagles when they were well down, played us when we were down and won with a caddy brain fart and goals in junk time, smacked by Geelong, St kilda and Brisbane.

Nothing else to really write home about.

They just managed to get a few of the better teams at good times.

Will not be shocked if whoever has them week 1 torches them.

This could be the greatest false dawn.

Just had another look at Ports draw, I know you can only beat who is in front of you but retrospectively they have had the softest draw of the year.

Played Eagles when they were well down, played us when we were down and won with a caddy brain fart and goals in junk time, smacked by Geelong, St kilda and Brisbane.

Straight sets like Brisbane last year.

Saw the goal by the Freo forward on ABC news.
The Roos defender just allowed Taberner to wheel around from the pocket and score the goal.
Zilch defensive pressure.
Laughable stuff you wouldn't even see in VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be such a sweet victory to pop their balloon over there in the first final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back