No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWS have to be the biggest waste of talent I’ve seen. As soft brittle and insipid a side when there’s any heat in the contest.
When they’re on top they can ski better than anyone yet when it’s time to stand up they melt in seconds.
I reckon they are on the ledge now future wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS have to be the biggest waste of talent I’ve seen. As soft brittle and insipid a side when there’s any heat in the contest.
When they’re on top they can ski better than anyone yet when it’s time to stand up they melt in seconds.
I reckon they are on the ledge now future wise.
Rebrand as Good Western Suburbs and send to Perth for the Whinge Coast melts.

Reckon Melbourne Kangaroos would be a good move. Just scratch Norf off all the merch and add red to the Norf jumper. Keep Dees song though.
Personally I'd like to see the Dees remain Melbourne.just for the never ending failures . I do however think Norf need a total re-branding and relocation... And I'm thinking the Manus island shit gibbons would be just the ticket

Rebrand as Good Western Suburbs and send to Perth for the Whinge Coast melts.
I wonder how long Whinge Most fans would celebrate a flag for before they had to assume their hand wringing shrieking victim narrative place that’s most comfortable for them.
I don’t reckon the players would be off the dias.

I wonder how long Whinge Most fans would celebrate a flag for before they had to assume their hand wringing shrieking victim narrative place that’s most comfortable for them.
I don’t reckon the players would be off the dias.
They won 2018 and immediately melted when no one cared because Chokingwood lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back