No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said last trade period. If I’m GeeLOL. There’s not a price Egirls can pay to get Tim Kelly. I don’t give a flying about his preference. If his kids need specific schooling in WA and a support network he can go to Fremantle and play afl footy. We simply will not trade with west coast.

Now looking like Egirls Cats Semi 👀🤭

Cats to old and slow, they were run off there feet.
It was so obvious. Kudos for hanging in for so long but their best players are just too slow.

Ablett, Selwood, Taylor, Hawkins
Danger has no composure for finals footy.

Blicavs would be handy for Chols spot I reckon. But only until Lynch came back ;)
Blicavs is consistently terrible in finals. Under pressure he has zero composure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blicavs is consistently terrible in finals. Under pressure he has zero composure.

Yeah I reckon we could train the GeeLOL out of him. He plays the most like a Richmond player out of their entire squad. Has a dip, runs all day, bit of aggression at times.

Yeah I reckon we could train the GeeLOL out of him. He plays the most like a Richmond player out of their entire squad. Has a dip, runs all day, bit of aggression at times.
He ****s up an awful lot. Tends to hold on to the ball too long when he ignores team mates.

Stewart is a pretty good defender.

Hawkins would if Lynch is injured. And Danger on a flank over George. But that's about it. XD

danger wouldn't get a game as he wouldn't be willing to play as a team like our players do. dimmer would despise him as well so less chance to get a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back