No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clever coaching by the Power.
They outcoached the Cats.
Cats would have been expecting Dixon as a key forward.
In fact, it was both Motlop and Ebert again as their leading goalscorers.
Their two leading goalkickers in the past two games, played the Pies in round 18.
Ebert was damaging from half forward.
The Cats have themselves to blame, had 10-4 marks inside 50.

Power has the four mids.
Played Wines as the centre mid versus the Cats.
Rockliff as the centre versus the Pies.
Then they have Boak and Gray, as outside receivers.
They played Houston more defensively versus the Pies.
Ebert is in red hot form at the moment.

Last edited:

Danger walked around for 4 minutes with blood on his face , saying look at me look at me how brave I am look at me, strutted around like a peacock, didn’t try to wipe it off to try and disguise it, at an important stage of the game he just walked around looking for the cameras.

aislegi we need pixel art

Travis Boak: its a connection. Its not just footy it's more than that. We have been working on it for a while now.

Probably since 2017 when Konrad released the book you flogs
Also read a quote from Port saying "we'll just play to our process and the score will take care of itself." Thought I'd heard something like that before too...

I just don't know how much longer I can keep supporting this team. It's just not fun anymore. It's just gutting. I'm starting to hate the club, hate Chris Scott and footy in general. It shouldn't be like this, it should bring you more joy than pain. I just want to stop watching this team and forget they ever existed. It's just bloody heartbreaking.

Haha what a weak campaigner 😂😂😂😂😂

Danger walked around for 4 minutes with blood on his face , saying look at me look at me how brave I am look at me, strutted around like a peacock, didn’t try to wipe it off to try and disguise it, at an important stage of the game he just walked around looking for the cameras.

aislegi we need pixel art
Trying to be like Selwood
He wants the big C when Selwood hangs up the boots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cats just don't realise their list is shit and overrated.

Backs- Taylor and Henderson as key backs lol. Stewart is a decent player the rest are average.

Mids- Dangerfield is a arrogant flog, can't kick and overrated, Selwood is old, cooked and only good for ducking, also can't kick. Duncan is soft and outside, Guthrie/Parfit is average. Menegola i actually rate as pretty good.

Rucks- Stanley. Just lol. No need to add anymore to that. Blixavs is OK as a backup.

Forwards - Hawkins is a flog who crumbles under pressure, relies on pushing in the back or leading to the pocket. Miers is soft and scared, Ablett is soft and also is cooked, Atkins is a potato, Rohan is a potato that runs fast.

Coach is a dumb flog to round it out.

9.4 to 5.12 last night

cats lost that game , port didnt win it. they are lucky they were accurate as fu**. yet media circle jerking heavily over port . just a little bit better kicking by geelol and they win
Absolutely and the scats are shit

More Geesook gold

Best case scenario,

Brisbane beat Richmond

Richmond beat St. Kilda or West Coast.

Geelong beat Collingwood or WCE.

Port Adelaide beat Richmond

Geelong beat Brisbane.

Geelong beat Port Adelaide in the big dance.

We can do this !!!!

Nicolas Cage Laugh GIFs | Tenor
All I want to say is if by some miracle it does end up being Port v Geelong in the Grand Final, I want the complete opposite of 2007, it would be gold to watch Port beat Geelong in a grand final by 100+ points. :D

Won’t happen though, because Geelong won’t make the grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back