No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their autopsy thread is gold, pure gold, no make that platinum
I know a Geelong supporter who is filthy with the coach and reckon plenty of other of their supporters are too so I've been mulling it around for a while

they've made the finals , they have an old list but they are far from rubbish

last night , poor set shots cost them a 2 goal lead at half time - no fault of Scott
the home ground and home crowd , who were so pumped , all credit to them , they made to noise of 60,000 at the G
that had to be worth 2-3 goals

that's hardly trash coaching , its like us wanting to roast Hardwick alive in 2016

both sides last night had good defensive structures - that comes from coaching

Geelong get blasted for slow play and get ridiculed for an old list - is that matching the game plan with the players capabilities ? if so good coaching

away from Adelaide that match up would have been any bodies game

I think what it showed is Geelong have proven themselves top 4 , but it doesn't look like they are top 2

they dont have the perfect list , imagine that Geelong defence with just adding one of Vlas or Grimmes !!!

from a handbagger
"Took a real vintage Geelong performance to choke hard and completely muff it in true Geelong fashion.

Missed shots. Full 08 gf like. Hawkins you mentally weak choker.

Had the game on our terms but could not take chances. Port did.

Henry getting caught turned the momentum of the game. He does the SO OFTEN.

Kolo is putrid. Him and Henry are absolute putrid terrible finals players.

Scottā€™s game plan breaks apart and DOES NOT WORK IN FINALS.

Full list, ā€œpast doesnā€™t matterā€ according to Scott, yet SAME SH*T DIFFERENT YEAR.

Iā€™m sick as fu** writing this same post year after year.

These are dark times for the footy club. Perennial chokers when it matters most. Finals is scar I judge our side on and we are ******* failures. Yet, the problems remain unfixed for 8 ******* years!

fu** this team and coach"

I know a Geelong supporter who is filthy with the coach and reckon plenty of other of their supporters are too so I've been mulling it around for a while

they've made the finals , they have an old list but they are far from rubbish

last night , poor set shots cost them a 2 goal lead at half time - no fault of Scott
the home ground and home crowd , who were so pumped , all credit to them , they made to noise of 60,000 at the G
that had to be worth 2-3 goals

that's hardly trash coaching , its like us wanting to roast Hardwick alive in 2016

both sides last night had good defensive structures - that comes from coaching

Geelong get blasted for slow play and get ridiculed for an old list - is that matching the game plan with the players capabilities ? if so good coaching

away from Adelaide that match up would have been any bodies game

I think what it showed is Geelong have proven themselves top 4 , but it doesn't look like they are top 2

they dont have the perfect list , imagine that Geelong defence with just adding one of Vlas or Grimmes !!!
His finals record speaks volumes.
You only have to look at last years QF against us.
Why would you play your in form defender on the wing instead of on Lynch?
All last season he was saying that how much of an advantage sides like us etc get playing at the G.Hardly an endorsement of your side capable of winning outside Geelong.
More importantly he doesn't look like the type of coach/person that you'd have a connection with.
But hey Geelong have made their bed now they have to sleep in it for a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back