No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, for some reason the Lions irritate me. After they won the qualifying final last year they celebrated for 2 weeks and forgot they were in a preliminary final.
In fairness they didn't beat us for 84 years and we filled the soil, compacted it down and took a dump on top of Fitzroy's grave in 1996 in their last Melbourne game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a teams meeting with a Geelong supporter. Started talking about who will win tonight and he said "it's the battle for the wooden spoon!". I said I hoped so because we were getting their first pick :) Bloke just about had a cow. It was like that bit in the simpsons where the kids heart breaks and they freeze frame it.

Just had a teams meeting with a Geelong supporter. Started talking about who will win tonight and he said "it's the battle for the wooden spoon!". I said I hoped so because we were getting their first pick :) Bloke just about had a cow. It was like that bit in the simpsons where the kids heart breaks and they freeze frame it.
1616732425709.gif

Wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back