No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting following Saints and Freo today. A Saints win means our R1 pick improves to pick 7, but them losing means that Essendon needs to beat the Pies to make the 8 so they have a chance to end their 6190+ day drought.
The drought is them winning a final, not making it.
Even though the Doggies are in a bit of a slump, I still expect them to beat Essendon next week and continue the count past 6500

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely ridiculous how far off his mark Sidebottom went and Shiel was just stuck there standing on the mark. Stand rule, absolute piss take.
This is what happens when you change a rule without adequate testing.

Just be grateful that Hocking wasn't in charge of the COVID Vaccine rollouts. I can imagine him saying "I can categorically assure you that saltwater sprays will work against COVID, no testing necessary".

With Adelaide looking like they are going to win, Collingwood will finish in 17th spot and hand over Pick 2 to GWS 😂😂😂😂😂
Then they will need to match Pick 1, by going into deficit for their Round 1 pick next year 🤣🤣🤣🤣
They shouldn't be allowed to go into deficit, you stuff up your list management you suffer the consequences.

With Adelaide looking like they are going to win, Collingwood will finish in 17th spot and hand over Pick 2 to GWS 😂😂😂😂😂
Then they will need to match Pick 1, by going into deficit for their Round 1 pick next year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

where do I send the box of chocolates?

They shouldn't be allowed to go into deficit, you stuff up your list management you suffer the consequences.
I agree, if you've traded out your pick from that round and don't have enough points to cover it, then it should mean that you can't match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back