No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see how many years it takes before they can have a full house again at the MCG for a Grand Final.
We had an amazing experience to savour in 2019.
Doubt they will return to 100,000 even next year.
It makes our great victory all the sweeter.
probably 2023.like all freemason justinian deceptions,3 is and has always been a prominent number,3 year agenda

Collingwood’s trade week looks like even more of a disaster now. Unless Daicos is bid on at pick 1 (doesn’t seem like that will happen) they could’ve ended up with Daicos and another top prospect.

Would love Teague as an assistant next year. I think on top of the list he has the effect from Covid in the two years he has had there wouldn’t have helped at all.
He was at the crows as a forwards coach from October 2014 until October 2017 which is when they were firing

Who would ever want to coach Carlton?

No coach is ever given a fair go at it.

Craig freaking Bellamy would struggle to get the chance to develop a winning culture there.
Ross Lyon is tough enough to handle the scums bullshit board etc but will milk them for every $$$ 🤣 plus they have to pay out Teague 😂

Collingwood’s trade week looks like even more of a disaster now. Unless Daicos is bid on at pick 1 (doesn’t seem like that will happen) they could’ve ended up with Daicos and another top prospect.
and even if it become clear that he was going to get bid on at 1, they could get a massive haul for pick 2, whereas they only traded the pick for 2 2nds I think. Massive win for the giants

Dont you worry norf will make them pay and bid at pick 1 they would be mad not to to keep them honest 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think the finals draw is tough on the Dees.
Undefeated in 18 games, 17 wins, 1 draw, in 22 games.
Have to play interstate in week one.
If the Lions win, then they might never play interstate again.
I just hope the Dees are mentally tough enough to knock off the Lions.
Couldn't stand a Lions premiership.

Carlton had lost 30 of their previous 33 games when Teague took over, not sure their list was significantly better than what Clarko or Dimma inherited.

There is nothing wrong with Teague’s W/L with the list he inherited. But Hardwick and Clarkson had probably both gotten total team buy-in to a game plan by the time they had coached 50 games. When you watch Blues games you just don’t get any sense of that. Essendon for example have gone straight past the Blues for the same reason, a whole team buying into a game plan so well that players like Stewart and Wright and Cutler are looking like decent players within the team. Carlton under Teague are taking much higher previously rated players like Williams and Saad and Martin and making them look like total and utter spuds.

I think where the Blues went wrong is they got impatient for success and exciting footy too soon into their total rebuild. It would have been better to stay patient, develop a successful game plan, even if it wasn’t winning loads of games, and look to make their big move a couple of years later. That is probably not just Teague’s fault, but he would have had a chance to influence the thinking of the club. I wouldn’t have an issue with him as a senior assistant, but would prefer the club talk to people who are interested and select those with some pretty good and clear ideas about the way forward in terms of game plan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back