No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bucks taking credit for the Pies resurgence...

Don't think he's entirely missed the mark, they did make the gf in 18, pf in 19, and finals again in 20 so the foundations of a good list was there. A bit like us in 17 coming off the debacle of '16 where commentators were saying we came from nowhere, when in reality we were basically a kick away from the top 4 in '13 and '15 (including that bachar houli kick in down the guts that still gives me chills).

What he's obviously not saying is that this season could not have happened if he were still the coach

He made 3 albums when he was alive. Only sold 5000 copies when alive. Became more well known after his death. Unique voice and guitar tunings/playing. Moody stuff but good if you're in the mood for that sort of thing.

Yep. Nick Drake was very unique. The voice and his guitar tunings. I've got 4 acoustics at home. 2 of them permanently in open D and G tunings.

When I was young and played a bit of guitar I was always trying to play Stones tunes in standard tuning but they never sounded right. Then I learnt Keef played in open G, he also discarded a string didn't he?

Yeah, he takes off the low E. I love his playing, just looking at it it's simple, but his parts are so good. The bloke's a legend.

Wife doesn't drive 🥺
woman-carrying-man-on-shoulder-picture-id200333268-001

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back