No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’d be on an 11-game winning streak with a team containing Samson Ryan, Jack Ross, RCD, Biggy, Mansell, Sydney Stack, Tom Brown and Judson Clarke most weeks..?? They can’t even dominate at VFL level.

Pies have had a dream run with injuries. They get blown by the umpires every week. They have had extraordinary luck and they’re well coached. But if that game is played the same way again they’ll lose by 10-goals.

I do wonder if their good fortune can roll on for another 7-weeks..?? It just might. But their percentage is 106% so it would be pretty crazy. A bit less luck they could be 10th.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
McRae has allowed and encouraged the players to play and show emotion rather than over coaching them . We could learn a lot from that .

Yeah Quality of talent doesn’t compare with us which is why I’m spectical they win it all

Rance = Moore?
Dusty = De Goey ?
Cotch = Pendles ?
Jack = Mihoceck ?

Their versions aren’t as good. But role players wise they fit so well in Fly’s system.

Thing they have in droves though is belief! They have the MCG fortress so will be hard to beat come finals time

Just hoping we can finish strong and get in there and make a run. So frustrating the games we’ve thrown away when you see what they Eve achieving, but huge game tomorrow night! Can’t wait
U need depth of talent to have a dynasty, dogs and to a lesser extent melb have proved you can jag one . Melb f50 is shit and I says all along it would prevent them achieving what we did

How easy would it be getting the umpiring the Pies get? How many goals from frees tonight .?? Lost contested by 24, lost clearances by 20, lost Inside-50’s by 24 …. all you can do is win, but it’s basically impossible to win when dominated like that. Free kicks galore. Straight kicking for goal. It’s unsustainable… but if they fluke a flag they’ll contend with perhaps the Eagles of 2018 or Dogs of 2016 as the worst Premiership team in the AFL era.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Love to have the htb they get in f50 , they got more last night than we do in a season

McRae has allowed and encouraged the players to play and show emotion rather than over coaching them . We could learn a lot from that .
Wot? They just copied it all from us. Jeremy Howe was spitting out Dimmaism’s on 360 the other day and Jack was wetting his pants laughing in his face.

Our tackling technique has been poor all season, I reluctantly admit the pies led the way on how it should be done. I thought the umps performed very well in this game

We are using our arms instead of our chest or shoulder. In rugby it’s a sure sign that some of your guys aren’t switched on for a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who will beat the Cats I'm barracking for. I do not want to see Scotty or Dangerflog come anywhere near a premiership
Love it :thumbsu:
I Hope one of 2 wishes come true for finals,
1: We beat Scats in a final, I could settle for that as our only win.
2: The tigers make the finals, you subsequently kick the Scats arse and knock them out in straight sets.
Watched a replay of the Tigers & Cats game from this year yesterday & FMD they are a pack of dirty M.F's. :mad:
I don't normally endorse any form of violence but when you smash them do us all a favour & make sure you take out Stewart and Cameron, legally of course ;)

Last edited:
The whole Adelaide camp thing is pretty distasteful. And I'm not particularly happy that they've misappropriated our very fine club song and tried to turn it into some sort of mental torture.
Truth be known, they wanted to play their own club song but no one knew what is was or how to get hold of a copy, so they just went with a meaningful anthem that everyone identifies with, allowing everyone to sing along. Not tortured, just campaigners in denial.

We are using our arms instead of our chest or shoulder. In rugby it’s a sure sign that some of your guys aren’t switched on for a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why do we get so easily bamboozled by the oppo players

like we have 2 players try to tackle 1 oppo, and they just step between both of em and run past

happens so many times every game

Its wide open this year. Just have to make it and put some smelling salts under dustys nose.
if we can steal 6th and play the dickers at the G in an elim we should get all mcg finals

Our tackling technique has been poor all season, I reluctantly admit the pies led the way on how it should be done. I thought the umps performed very well in this game

the pies still got the trademark soft frees only a few clubs get in front of goal again

thats the difference in the end

give those to us in the close games and we'd have won most of em too

Love it :thumbsu:
I Hope one of 2 wishes come true for finals, 1: We beat Geelong in a final, I could settle for that.
2: The tigers make the finals, you subsequently kick the Scats arse and knock them out in straight sets.
Watched a replay of the Tigers & Cats game from this year yesterday & FMD they are a pack of dirty M.F's. :mad:
I don't normally endorse any violence but when you smash them do us all a favour & make sure you take out Stewart and Cameron, legally of course ;)
The experts will say Pies should have lost by 10 goals last night going on all the key stats of the game but stats don't win premierships. There's a lot of Richmond 2017 about them. Your a chance this year. This might go down as sacrilegious here with my fellow Tiger brethren here on our forum but I'd rather your mob than the methheads from Corio.

The experts will say Pies should have lost by 10 goals last night going on all the key stats of the game but stats don't win premierships. There's a lot of Richmond 2017 about them. Your a chance this year. This might go down as sacrilegious here with my fellow Tiger brethren here on our forum but I'd rather your mob than the methheads for Corio.
The Dees should have won last night, killed us @ clearances and possies.
Grundy & Adams back makes us better here.
They kicked poorly for goal too, but bad kicking is bad football.
We kicked over 20 points in a game early in the year & lost & IIRC so did the Tigers, 22 points I think

The Dees should have won last night, killed us @ clearances and possies.
Grundy & Adams back makes us better here.
They kicked poorly for goal too, but bad kicking is bad football.
We kicked over 20 points in a game early in the year & lost & IIRC so did the Tigers, 22 points I think
Yes we did it against norf. Still can't believe we lost to norf.

Yes we did it against norf. Still can't believe we lost to norf.
We nearly lost to them too, Dif was we got kissed on the dick by the scumps in the last quarter & you guys got Jack as usual
Both our teams drew good crowds & Nth thought it was grand final time.
They were shit all year & returned to shit after those 2 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back