No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shudder to think what the reaction from the AFL and media would've been if it was Richmond who dabbled in drugs and not Essendon.
if it happened during our dynasty we would be dead and buried now

prob suspended to playing in the vfa for a decade

cfl house is full of scats, pies and blooze supporters

Richo on 3aw said the reason theres so many tackle ko's at the moment is because the grounds are too hard now with all the perfect fake grass and concrete underneath

aussie rules football is meant to be played on natural rain soaked soft grass/ mud in a Victorian winter and was for well over 100 years

Richo on 3aw said the reason theres so many tackle ko's at the moment is because the grounds are too hard now with all the perfect fake grass and concrete underneath

aussie rules football is meant to be played on natural rain soaked soft grass/ mud in a Victorian winter and was for well over 100 years
Like with the goal posts being too high Richo seems to be onto something here.

The whole tribunal system needs to be overhauled, Houli suspension is increased due to media backlash and now Bedford and Cameron suspension is dismissed for the same reason.
Never seen a sport buried by an administrative board like this one has been. This shit is nail in the coffin stuff. The stench of corruption is suffocating. I’m done. Our 3 premierships era was the pinnacle before they changed the rules and sold it out. This game is not about the players and supporters any more, it’s about the marketing execs and lawyers who get rich of it like parasites. It’s disgusting

I really feel like in the process of trying to please everyone the AFL has pissed off everyone.
  • Round zero...Far ken stupid...
  • Laura Kane....Far Ken Stupid....
  • Wildcard round...Far Ken Stupid...
  • Changing rules mid-season.....really Far Ken stupid...
  • 4 umpires...Far Ken stupid...
  • Goal reviews.....Far Ken stupid....
I could go on but i've nearly had enough and that makes me so angry!

Stop all the gimmicks and just play the god damn game!
I loved the game as kid in the 90's and 2000's without gimicks!
i'm sure kids of today will love it too!!

I really feel like in the process of trying to please everyone the AFL has pissed off everyone.
  • Round zero...Far ken stupid...
  • Laura Kane....Far Ken Stupid....
  • Wildcard round...Far Ken Stupid...
  • Changing rules mid-season.....really Far Ken stupid...
  • 4 umpires...Far Ken stupid...
  • Goal reviews.....Far Ken stupid....
I could go on but i've nearly had enough and that makes me so angry!

Stop all the gimmicks and just play the god damn game!
I loved the game as kid in the 90's and 2000's without gimicks!
i'm sure kids of today will love it too!!
you missed #1 on that list

SSSTTTTTTAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

Far Ken Stupid

I feel like I say the same thing all the time.

The entire way the sport is adjudicated is a joke. The rules, the umpiring, the inconsistency. It's never been worse. The game is actually not even that enjoyable to watch anymore.
They’ve created ambiguity in almost every facet and rule to allow them to be adjudicated whatever suits on the day .

They’ve created ambiguity in almost every facet and rule to allow them to be adjudicated whatever suits on the day .
spot on.

the rules need to be black and white (no pies puns intended) with no possible interpretation that changes from umpire to umpire.

notice how holding the ball has loosened up again from a few weeks ago?

The stand rule , tackling ,ridiculous suspensions , holding ball and the list goes on . I think we are at an all time low with the stupidity the AFL is currently running the game. The problem is these meat heads pat each other on the back congratulating them selves on what a marvellous job they have done. They have destroyed the game to the point of no return .

Footy is also a risky sport . That’s part of what makes it good . I couldn’t give a flying crap if helicopter Mum doesn’t let Johnny play because it’s rough . It’s not a compulsory sport to play . Everyone knows the risks of head knocks to knees to broken bones . It’s all part of contact sport unfortunately and know matter what ridiculous suspension or rule change you make it will still occasionally happen .Get over it . If you don’t like it don’t play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The stand rule , tackling ,ridiculous suspensions , holding ball and the list goes on . I think we are at an all time low with the stupidity the AFL is currently running the game. The problem is these meat heads pat each other on the back congratulating them selves on what a marvellous job they have done. They have destroyed the game to the point of no return .
And it all started with Shocking wanting to destroy the Tigers, efin campaigner

Footy is also a risky sport . That’s part of what makes it good . I couldn’t give a flying crap if helicopter Mum doesn’t let Johnny play because it’s rough . It’s not a compulsory sport to play . Everyone knows the risks of head knocks to knees to broken bones . It’s all part of contact sport unfortunately and know matter what ridiculous suspension or rule change you make it will still occasionally happen .Get over it . If you don’t like it don’t play.
It’s the media to , like der wayyyyyne saying how great the stand rule is etc there all campaigners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back