No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachelle trolling Bummer fans by hugging supporter the same way Hird did all those years ago at Marvel. Gold, just gold.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The replay is funny.
The Dons fan behind him became irritated and said f### off.

I swear Essendon must have walked under a Richmond ladder about 24 years ago. Everything they do now gives me flash backs to when we were the laughing stock for decades.
It's Richmondy should be now Essendony, this club is a complete failure.
Maybe when they hired Matty Knights and we hired an ex bomber in Hardwick the bad Joo Joo crossed from the yellow sash to the red.

We shouldn’t be making fun of the bombers. We know what it’s like to be down that dark path …. We should be offering our support to them
Sarcastic George Costanza GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bummer fans are desperate to get rid of ‘hacks’ McKay and Gresham …. anyone got the heart to tell them they’re both on over $800k for the next 5-6 years ??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

McKay is on $1.4m this year 😂

Lol. Another season where they have a strong first half of the year giving their supporters hope and dare to dream only to crash in the second half of the season hashing all hope and become a laughing stock. Don't change Essendon, don't ever change.
Switching from PEDs to puberty blockers isn't working out.

That Go Cats Go with Eat Em Alive written next to it gives me the irrits on the 7 after game show.

Trolling us.

When has Geelong used our Eat Em Alive slogan?
plagiarism

should sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back