No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 September 2024 will be the 20 year anniversary of not winning a final. I wonder if there will be merch to mark the occasion.

'viginti annus'

oh the irony
Boxed Blue Ray set

At least losing to Port means Essendon are a chance to be out of the 8 by the end of this round.
So much winning in losing.

were going to win fast donald trump GIF by GOP

At least losing to Port means Essendon are a chance to be out of the 8 by the end of this round.
Need shemons to beat freo at freo and GWS to beat the CFL love child

The Bombers are in a world of pain. They've taken short cuts on their rebuild after they realised that the high draft pick kids they drafted aren't much chop..., or they thought they are good and are delusional. (quite possible)

Merrett and Ridley are their only top end talent IMO.
Durham is good. Parish is OK. Draper OK. Jones has potential.
The rest are average footballers.

Alwyn Davey, Goldstein(36 years old), Sheil all contracted for another year.

Like us they have a tonne of players out of contract at the end of the year, but unlike us they have picks 15, 35 & 89.

Out of contract this year at Bummerland:

Heppell
Harrison Jones
Hunter
Kelly
Stringer
Jaydney Davey
Jye Caldwell
Kaine Baldwin
Lewis Hayes
Guelfi
Hind
Cox
El-Hawli
Weidemen
Tex Wanganeen
Setterfield

(only the bold is worth keeping IMO, I wouldn't resign Stringer but they'll have to)
Great job Adrian Dodo.

They play Stkilda next then Freo in Melb.
so 2 more losses coming up

my prediction that they would still miss the 8 when they were locked into the top 4 looking good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bombers are in a world of pain. They've taken short cuts on their rebuild after they realised that the high draft pick kids they drafted aren't much chop..., or they thought they are good and are delusional. (quite possible)

Merrett and Ridley are their only top end talent IMO.
Durham is good. Parish is OK. Draper OK. Jones has potential.
The rest are average footballers.

Alwyn Davey, Goldstein(36 years old), Sheil all contracted for another year.

Like us they have a tonne of players out of contract at the end of the year, but unlike us they have picks 15, 35 & 89.

Out of contract this year at Bummerland:

Heppell
Harrison Jones
Hunter
Kelly
Stringer
Jaydney Davey
Jye Caldwell
Kaine Baldwin
Lewis Hayes
Guelfi
Hind
Cox
El-Hawli
Weidemen
Tex Wanganeen
Setterfield

(only the bold is worth keeping IMO, I wouldn't resign Stringer but they'll have to)
Great job Adrian Dodo.
They’re building nicely, have a solid coach, and should play finals for a few years.

so 2 more losses coming up

my prediction that they would still miss the 8 when they were locked into the top 4 looking good
Their fans and media are delusional. Thinking they where a lock lol.

Their fans and media are delusional. Thinking they where a lock lol.
amazing what a soft draw and favourable umpiring cos your coach is the ex boss of the umpires can do

I'd take just about every list in the comp over essedon

Battlers everywhere and the only ones that arent are on the decline. Reckon we win a final before they do.
we wouldve beat them with our vfl team if they didnt get those soft free corrupt shots infront of goal like they did last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back